• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WHOOPS!!

laurajlucy

It seemed, or so I thought that nothing was filling me or making me dump. That is until earlier tonight when I inadvertently ate a handful of Malteasers! I don't actually like chocolate, never have done, but for some unbeknown reason I sampled a few. Realised what I had done when the wave of sickness and intense headache hit!
Strangely enough I am very happy that this happened as I was starting to wonder if my Bypass had actually worked! I can eat pretty much anything I have tried thus far, not saying I have tried anything dyer, but still, this is my first experience of a dump and would like for it to be my last!! xx

It seemed, or so I thought that nothing was filling me or making me dump. That is until earlier tonight when I inadvertently ate a handful of Malteasers! I don't actually like chocolate, never have done, but for some unbeknown reason I sampled a few. Realised what I had done when the wave of sickness and intense headache hit!
Strangely enough I am very happy that this happened as I was starting to wonder if my Bypass had actually worked! I can eat pretty much anything I have tried thus far, not saying I have tried anything dyer, but still, this is my first experience of a dump and would like for it to be my last!! xx

Bet you don't do that again, hunnie, lol xxx :):)

i hope i dump when i have mine, hope you feel ok now :) xxx

i hope i dump when i have mine, hope you feel ok now :) xxx

I always wanted to too, but have not tried anything that has made me yet :( Still for some reason it has given me more willpower so up to now not really been interested in anything & I DID love chocolate, mmmmm :) Still if Kellie can get this far & only just dump, maybe I will one day, but no good as a deterrent now, lol x

I feel fine now! Always had a strong tummy and seems this has not changed! Have never been sick since op, even in the early days when I felt awful, but the feeling alone is enough to slap my hand and remind me NO! My portion sizes have got bigger the past week or so but are still less than half of an ordinary portion. My biggest weakness at the moment is Carrs crackers, but as far as calories and fat content go, I have been through worse (KFC)!! :D xxx

Back