• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Already!

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Just read this hon :) Massive well done and I know that you and your whole family are reaping the rewards of your hard work.

Thank you beautiful lady :) ... You have helped me so much along the way Yve that I owe a lot of my success to your inspiration hun xxxxx

Last edited:

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Oh Frankie, your post has brought happy, happy tears to my eyes!

All that I can say is that you are awesome and thank you so very much for sharing your good times and the not so good ones, you have helped each and every one of us on our own journeys. You are one very inspiring women. Oh and I forgot to add Gorgeous and sassy ;) ;)

Majorly blushing now :eek::eek::eek: xxx

A.Positive

Happy tear here too! Congratulations my love. xx

Yvessa

Thank you beautiful lady :) ... You have helped me so much along the way Yve that I owe a lot of my success to your inspiration hun xxxxx
We have supported each other :) I owe my success to many people and you've listened to me moan and whinge plenty :D

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
:thankyouthankyou:

Crackers169

Frances
Congratulations on your surgiversary. I've enjoyed following your journey, and am impressed at how you have tackled everything thrown at you along the way. Hopefully we can meet up one day and have a blether!
Fiona x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thanks Mandi :D x

Fiona we will need to meet up. It's silly that we haven't already considering we only live a handful of miles from each other lol xx

fjsinc

Sorry I missed the thread frankie, can't believe it's a year already! Well done my dear.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thanks Fiona :) xxx

Butterfly_lady

If I can lose 10st by my 1yr anniversary I will be so chuffed, I bet the year has flown by yet you have done so much xx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
It certainly has flown by butterfly and the results so far are more than I could ever have asked for. Fingers crossed for you in getting to that 10st loss ..you can do it :D xx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Good luck Marcos this time next week you will be all done and dusted sitting on the losers bench :D ... And this time next year I'm sure you will be more than happy with your achievements ;) x

ladygogs

oh wow Frankie, this is so inspirational, reading this when i'm just taking my first steps on my journey makes me so happy... I dream of feeling the way you describe! dressing to suit my style and taste rather than just throwing on any old thing that fits. I am 40 next week and hope that this time next year I feel fab and flirty instead of fat and frumpy!
Thanks for sharing your 1 year on experience x

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Thank you ladygogs :)
I started this journey for health reasons only giving very little thought to how losing weight was going to change many other aspects of my life but as things progressed there is no denying it ...it feels :censored: great to be able to shop and wear normal clothes. I would like to say getting dressed is easier now but in fact it's not. I can't make my mind up and if I feel something doesnt quite go off it comes. It takes me forever to get dressed some days where as in the past I would have chucked something on had a quick squint in the mirror to see if I looked decent and that would be it done :giggle: Shopping btw is my new obsession I don't buy lots but I certainly love browsing :D

Marcos

Well things are going very well,so far so good.op was on 15/10/14 starting weight 26stone 6pound weighed myself this morn 23stone 10pound.& my energy levels are improving by the day.dissolvable stitches are almost completely dissolved.im hoping to back in work this coming week,fingers crossed.just booked flight to my wife's country El salvador for a month in February next year,my goal is to get below 21stone before travel.i haven't been for a few years,my wife & son travelled without me as the long haul flight was too long for my size..then.its beginning to prove a good decision I decided back in September.

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
That fantastic Marcos will done on that brilliant loss too and I have absolutely no doubt you will be sitting pretty at under 21 stone on that plane seat in February next year. I have yet to fly as a Skinny Minnie but can't wait to experience it :)

jan52

Well things are going very well,so far so good.op was on 15/10/14 starting weight 26stone 6pound weighed myself this morn 23stone 10pound.& my energy levels are improving by the day.dissolvable stitches are almost completely dissolved.im hoping to back in work this coming week,fingers crossed.just booked flight to my wife's country El salvador for a month in February next year,my goal is to get below 21stone before travel.i haven't been for a few years,my wife & son travelled without me as the long haul flight was too long for my size..then.its beginning to prove a good decision I decided back in September.

Brilliant loss Marcos!.... Nearly 3 stone already! Wowza!