• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

One Already!

Ah ha - the seatbelt NSV awaits you both. It is an awesome moment. I wish i was there with you - I cried in February when I had it, and travelled with the armrest down too, and not at a jaunty 45 degrees propped up on my thigh xx

Ah ha - the seatbelt NSV awaits you both. It is an awesome moment. I wish i was there with you - I cried in February when I had it, and travelled with the armrest down too, and not at a jaunty 45 degrees propped up on my thigh xx

Omg I used to do this and if on long haul my hip would hurt like hell guaranteeing a lovely dent and bruise by the end of my journey :mad: pulling down the meal tray was a no go as I could never get it past my ample boobs. Poor hubby would have to share his table with me :eek:

I know the meal tray feeling.or lack of,as it had to remain up while I would eat off my boys table.anyhoo it looks like goodbye to the fatty extender belt soon.

Well things are going very well,so far so good.op was on 15/10/14 starting weight 26stone 6pound weighed myself this morn 23stone 10pound.& my energy levels are improving by the day.dissolvable stitches are almost completely dissolved.im hoping to back in work this coming week,fingers crossed.just booked flight to my wife's country El salvador for a month in February next year,my goal is to get below 21stone before travel.i haven't been for a few years,my wife & son travelled without me as the long haul flight was too long for my size..then.its beginning to prove a good decision I decided back in September.
well done

Thanks Jen x

Back