• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dawn French 6 stone weight loss

I also think she has lost more than she is admitting to. She was well over the size 20-22 some papers said. Think she is saying her loss is less to help speculation die down.

In one sense I don't care how she lost it. Bit I do agree with Sharon, would be a positive face of WLS of it is the case. And also stop the 'why don't you do it like Dawn. If she can, so can you'

She said on TV that she and Lenny had a free thinking openish type of marriage. And that they split due to no longer being romantically in love. They are best friends still. So I don't think upset was a trigger.

I think she is a wonderful lady who has always been gorgeous :) If Fern and Anne Diamond are anything to go by, the truth will come out, if we have not heard it yet.

I just hope that one day I will look as good as Dawn does now :)

I think anyone's medical history is their own business and whomever they choose to tell or not tell is up to them. I have told the whole world, but that was my choice. When I was on lighter life then Cambridge diet I actually lost 99lb between Feb 1st and May 22nd so it is perfectly possible.

Of course it's her own business. Problem with being a celebrity is they tell the press everything when they are pushing a biography, a film, a project.

I guess the public get used to having access to celebrities lives. Not saying it's right. But you seem to have to sell your life for fame lol

Dawn has done well however she did it. She says it's healthy eating and unless it comes out otherwise, we just have to say well done for cutting calories and losing so much weight in such a short amount of time.

Back