• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dawn French 6 stone weight loss

honeykiss

Dawn french has lost 6 stone over the past few months. She is looking as beautiful as ever but just a ot slimmer.

I personally think she has had WLS but whether she wasnt to divulge how she has lost the weight is really her decision.
I know I have not told everyone what I have had done so why should Dawn just because she is in the public eye.

The most important fact is that after years of being overweight she has finally tacked her obesity and I am proud of her. Why are we all members of this forum if not to seek help for our weight problems.

Below is an article written by Anne Diamond in the daily Mail.

Anne Diamond: Dawn French looks stunning, so do you still think being fat is fab | Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...velte-figure-Galaxy-National-Book-Awards.html

What do you all think??

oh i think that she is beautiful now and was beautiful when she was fat too. Yes she made jokes about her fatness and so do i, and i expect a lot of others do too. I personallydont care how she lost it, if shes happy then thats all that matters. I also remember Ann Diamond losing a lot of weight and being slated for having a band, but from what i can remember she was on a celebrity weight loss show and was considered to be a cheat.
Good luck to Dawn is what i say, just be happy and healthy and good luck with your future :) xxx (not that shes reading this lol) :D

I think she looks absolutely fabulous and I am so pleased for her. She is one of my favourite characters and I will always remember her diving in to the chocolate fountain at the party in Vicar of Dibley and falling into the deep puddle on that country lane. I hope she finds happiness and love in her new life - she deserves to after spending so many years bring laughter and smiles to so many people :)

I think she looks amazing, such a lovely lady to x

Good for her!! she is a lovely person and i hope she is enjoying her new body xxxxxxxxxxx

oh i think that she is beautiful now and was beautiful when she was fat too. Yes she made jokes about her fatness and so do i, and i expect a lot of others do too. I personallydont care how she lost it, if shes happy then thats all that matters. I also remember Ann Diamond losing a lot of weight and being slated for having a band, but from what i can remember she was on a celebrity weight loss show and was considered to be a cheat.
Good luck to Dawn is what i say, just be happy and healthy and good luck with your future :) xxx (not that shes reading this lol) :D

Here Here Caren ... she is stunning, fat or thin. What a shame we are still judged on how we look, in this day & age :sigh: She is sooooo funny & hope this will not change xxx :):)

Ooo thanks for putting those articles on, I don't have a paper so often miss little gems like that.
Dawn looks fantastic, i'm really happy for her. I think in her vicar of dibley days when she was plump, she looked good...but, the last few years she gained alot of weight and was not looking so good.
I do think that she may of had wls, but it's not really anyones business but hers, so I say 'good for you Dawn!'.

She still looks sexy my hubby says. He thinks she is one of the best looking women next to me of course lol.
She is a funny lady hope she is happy in her new body and having fun with her gentleman callers she said about x

She looks great what ever her size. She once slimmed to size 12 for her wedding but said she wasnt happy that size and Lenny liked her ample figure so she gained her weight. I'm guessing now she is getting on in age her weight is having its toll on the rest of her body and every day life like it does with us all. You get to a point when you must say enough is enough ... good for her if that's her choice :)

What a great article!! Dawn French is an icon, and loved by many. She has always been a gorgeous looking lady, and I wish her all the very best with her new size, and her new life :D

Love Dawn, she has always been gorgeous.... I really hope she is happy x x

She is my inspiration and hope to reach her F's soon - fabulous, over fifty and free.

Caren - I think you have been compared to her because you share that naughty twinkle in your eye that says you may know something the rest of us don't! Or perhaps you both have a thing for Hugh Grant???

She is my inspiration and hope to reach her F's soon - fabulous, over fifty and free.

Caren - I think you have been compared to her because you share that naughty twinkle in your eye that says you may know something the rest of us don't! Or perhaps you both have a thing for Hugh Grant???
she can have Hugh Grant lol

She does look great ( and always did ) but i agree i think she has has wls , just hope i can looks like her again ( soon).

Sorry me again, been trying to find out how to add a photo to my profile and cant work it out , can anyone give me a clue ?

I love Dawn, have the entire collection of the vicar of Debley... she looks stunning :)

I thought it was Sean Bean she had a thing for?

She looks like she has lost much more than 6 stone. Well done Dawn, I hope happiness finds you soon.
Lynne x

Back