• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo wii/wii fit

salski

Hi - Im looking to buy a nintendo wii, my whole family have them and I wanna play online...can anyone ell me what the wii fit is like, and whether its any good as a daily exersize?

Thanks

Sally

Last edited:
Hi - Im looking to buy a nintendo wii, my whole family have them and I wanna play online...can anyone ell me what the wii fit is like, and whether its any good as a daily exersize?

Thanks

Sally

not sure but im getting one next week so fingers crossed it good

Hi - we got one late last year. The wii fit game is fantastic, I love the yoga on it. My OH loves the boxing. The jogging is good too.

Would definatly recommend it!

It monitors your progress and everything, its like having your own personal trainer.

I use mine for 30 mins everyday! It really is great and has got me back into exercising as a habit each morning. I do really enjoy the stepping and boxing as well as the jogging. As you do more time on it you unlock more things to do. Best exercise thing Ive ever bought to be honest!

Does anyone know the maximum weight it takes?

just ran downstairs and back to find out for you. it says 23 stone 8 lbs on the bottom of it as max weight.

just ran downstairs and back to find out for you. it says 23 stone 8 lbs on the bottom of it as max weight.

LOl Thanks, Hope you burned off a 1lb or 2 with all that running :).

i have a wii but not a wii fit yet i must invest in one.

They have just gone down to £145 in adsa, wii only, wii fit extra £70...its my birthday in a week or so so Im hoping I get one off the OH...Im dying to try the wii fit though...thought someone might have one on here and I was right...woo hoo! Birthday wii fit here I come!

I have had a go, the stepping is quite good fun and the balance games are good.

I have to be honest though, I am getting more pleasure getting out on my bike than any other exercise I have done before.:)

I never thought I'd say this but I am loving the feeling of getting fitter.

I have had a go, the stepping is quite good fun and the balance games are good.

I have to be honest though, I am getting more pleasure getting out on my bike than any other exercise I have done before.:)

I never thought I'd say this but I am loving the feeling of getting fitter.

I went on my bike last night for the first time since school...I have to say it didnt half bloody hur my bum! haha and my legs ached before bed...but it was good. I plan to keep at it over the weekend :D

I love my wii fit. The exercise is great. Specially the toning ones. I never feel like I am exercising.

im really getting into cycling too at the moment, its great but yeah i agree it does hurt the bum!! never noticed it when i was about 12 but now it kills! whats that about lol

Haha - I remeber I used to go everywhere on me bike, then my mum bought a bike, and she used to go on and on and on about how much it hurt....then I coudnt understand it, but now...I get it! haha

Back