• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wii Fit

teen

post op loser
Well my weight loss seems to have stagnated over the last month. As I hate exersize and the gym I thought gotta do something so I have bought a Wii and a fit board. See if doing a bit each day will help the weight start to move again. I did buy an exersize bike a few months back but that was so boring, so gonna sell that lol

Hi Teen

The wii fit is a lot more fun than conventional exercise, hope you find something you enjoy!

I am hoping i have been a good enough girl for a wii fit to. Need to start exercising now. Janey:D:D

lol I did 45mins of Step and really enjoyed it Tried the hoola hoop looked like a complete twonk lol

I have seen a lot of comments on here about the wii and they are all positive and it sounds like a lot of fun and i am hoping santa brings me one for xmas ha ha

Me too! xx

I got a bit bored with the wii fit but did buy it when it came out some time ago. Try to alternate with walking & excercise bike. Will buy the 'biggest loser' when it comes out. Loved the TV programme. Really inpired me.
Find that I do more on exercise bike in front of Countdown.

did 65 mins yesterday done 30mins this morning and will do 30 mins when I get in from work( been doing the step arobics)

excellent i love mine x

did 65 mins yesterday done 30mins this morning and will do 30 mins when I get in from work( been doing the step arobics)

can never follow the ******* on step im ok till the side steps come in it looks like a version of riverdance till i fall over pmsl :D

can never follow the ******* on step im ok till the side steps come in it looks like a version of riverdance till i fall over pmsl :D

LOL i was like that yesterday not started clapping yet thats far to complicated

Funny you should mention the Wii fit. Yesterday I passed a second hand shop that was selling them used for £39.99. I thought I will get one of those. We have a wii. Had an after thought, as we haven't switched it on in months. Tried to make it work last night, it wouldn't. Got the receipt out, only 12 days to go before the warantee runs out. Took it back to game a couple of hours ago. He tested it, and gave me a brand new one!!!
What a result!

Sounds great fun I would love one both my kids have them and it looks great watching the GC doing the fit and resort sports etc I just wish they werent so expensive
Keep going Teen those cals must just be falling off and I am sure your hard work will pay dividends

Jay xx

Back