• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wind

joey80

ok guys so iv had alot of wind past couple of days, iv not ate nething tha i can think of to make me have it, was jus wondering if ne 1 has had trouble with wind after the band xx

well im pre op so cant say from experience, but there are a lot of people on here that suffer, or rather the people round them suffer lol, good luck Jo xxx

I'm the opposite much to my family's delight lol x

sending you a hug (((((hugs)))))).

joey80 said:
ok guys so iv had alot of wind past couple of days, iv not ate nething tha i can think of to make me have it, was jus wondering if ne 1 has had trouble with wind after the band xx

Hi joey, I can definately say this is perfectly normal. I had wind pain for about 10 days after my op and it can be really painful. Try swinging your arms around and take some chewable windeze tablets, it helped me! Hope this helps

I have quite a bit too but not painful actually more relief :):) hope u get better soon xxx

bumping this up to top c if ne 1 knows how im feeling, iv been to toilet and been trumping all weekend yet i still got this pain and today it worse, starting to get worried now xx

I was 'done' in July and I don't know if it's the band stopping air getting out but I trump SO much now, though I rarely burp! If you are in pain I'd ring up, just to be on the safe side.
xxxx sharon

it down in bottom of stomach, i think if i wake up in pain tomoz im gonna go docs, as summin not right x

Oh poor u. Cld u ring the nurses at dolan park and ask them? And go to doctors in morning? Hope u feel better very soon xxx

ill give it till morn, i thought it might b a bug but im eating normal and not felt sick, it strange, if i wake ill tomoz im gonna ring nurse's at dolan and ask thier advice about going to docs x

U don't think a laxative would help do you? Where's the belly pain? Mine tends to be bottom left of belly if I 'need to go' ! Something I didn't struggle with b4! xx

Back