• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wind

well i have been to toilet tha y i finding it strange and i been trumping like mad, it eased off a bit now still there but not as bad, i think ill nip to shop later n buy some windezze or summin c if that helps, also my boy has got a bug so might b that but then again iv not been or felt sick x

Hi Joey,
I have definately been a LOT more gassy since my op 4 weeks ago. It's not really causing me any bother but it's definately noticable! Xx

I am the same more but no discomfort. I wonder if its cos we r getting used to a new digestive system I.e more healthy and eating slower maybe we notice it more

Humm, yeah that could be the case for others but I'm pretty much eating the same old stuff but just trying to follow Weight Watchers.
But we do now have a big plastic object wrapped round our stomachs and strange tubes and port here there and everywhere so I suppose it's to be expected that things are going to be different in there! Lol.
My friend had a band about 4 years ago and still gets bad wind and burps! Xx

iv deffo had more wind since i had it done, so it prob a bad buildup of wind, eased off alot today mind, i got fill on fri so ill mention it to them too x

Back