• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WINE AND SHOES.................

Caroline think we need a girlie night out HA HA i hate that next day text thing. how funny xx

Hi Tammy

Just a quick note to ask how the head is this evening lol,
I had to smile tho reading your post earlier,Sambucca and vodka both look like water but i dont think we could get away with using that as a excuse for having a headache.
"someone spike my water honest"lol.

xx
head hurt for ages so had to have hair of the dog to keep the hangover at bay!!! will i ever learn? would love to say never again but i know thats not true!!!

Drinking was one thing i was worried about post op but have to say with a bit of practice i have it down to a fine art HA HA x

Yeah caroline please wish chezza all the best

Dont know how she is feeling but i am really getting nervous,maybe when u go in with her on weds caroline u could sneak me some of that sambuca to put in my water for when i wake up lol.

xx

tammy, caroline, where is this OUT place you speak of? is it new? don't think I've been there before!

lol don't think i could handle your pace!

Will def take you to the "out" place, Im not that bad *sniggers to herself as Cheryl is in recover and cant tell all the site about the real me!!
Seriously we could all do with meeting up one weekend and seeing each other in person, would be a great night! I will be the one smelling of cheese wearing a life jacket :giggle:

Ha HA have just pissed my pants!!!! forgot about the cheese trip and lifejackets. will look dead trendy on a night out!!!!!! xx

Back