• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish list !Read for that bit of motivation!!

Neen

WLS Moderator
I know we probably all have filled this kind of thread out before but this site has always had lost of threads about the same thing...because we usually always have the same old ups and downs and wants and needs!

Something to remind ourselves of when things get tough x
Feel free to add as much as you want as often as you want!

My weight loss wishes
Get under 200lbs this year at last!
Get into a size 16 again and bin, burn or charity bag every item of clothing in the 20 somethings forever!
Learn to swim and take the kids

Last edited:
i wish to stop feeling like a failure of a mum and enjoy doing things with my son that i cant or dont enjoy because im too big.

The one thing I am aiming for is to get to November and go and see my mom and dad again. They live abroad and although my mom visits once a year my dad very rarely takes a trip back. Last time Mr TB and I took the trip, it was March last year - we were there this time last year in fact. I was in a very poor state, using a stick to get about and barely able to function. The whole holiday my dad fretted about me - he still does now bless him. He is 76 and every morning he walks about 4 miles with their dog Betsy. I want to be able to wake up and take the walk with him and not need oxygen after the first 100 yards:p.

tranquil x

Ooh good thread.

Ok my wishes.

1. To be able to walk the dogs again comfortably. (I can walk them but my breathing is so bad that I have to stop at every bench and it's not fun because I get panicky that I won't get back.

2. To stop worrying about chairs - we all know that too small chair moment. I spent yesterday in a chair with arms that dug into my thighs and I still have the marks today.

3. To get back into the first lot of my huge amount of too small clothes.

4. Long term wish - to be able to shop at Per Una again instead of the dreaded Evans.

To ease my terrible back pain by losing the mass off my front... (can no longer carry it all, crippling my spine). xxx

You will do it for sure Neen... you are stunning and perseverance of a goal pays... keep on planning for that dress... it will happen Angel.

Love and hugs xxx

You have beautiful hair Neen and I can visualise you adorned in a fantastic red dress and your locks floating behind you this Christmas.

Go for it Angel!

I'm with you all the way xxx

Oooo great thread! Now where do I start.....

Fitting the laptop on my lap!!
Having more energy to be a better mum
Learning to ride a horse
Going to the swimming baths without worrying that everyone is staring
Stop trying to be inconspicuous (sp?)
Buying nice underwear and thinking that I look nice in it
Not having to ask for an extension belt on a plane (it puts a huge dampener on my holidays, to the point where I refuse to get on a plane this year!)

Do I need continue lol xx

To be able to wair a skirt in the summer without my legs chaffing after a short period of time to be able to bend my head over and see my toes , to not look for the only size 24 in asda, to have thinner feet i love shoes!, to wake up and not think about whats for dinner that night and not to let food be on my mind all the time oh and the underwair thing matching is fine now but not as comfy as my bridget jones!! xx

Back