• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish list !Read for that bit of motivation!!

OOh yeah!!! Not having to buy eee width shoes!!! or a size too big!! Definately with you on that one hun.....oh and high boots...not dominatrix high but higher than ankle!

Love it -
To be able to put socks on without cutting my breath off.
To be able to buy bras in standard shops, I don't have big boobs just huge back grrr.
To get off the sofa without rocking back & forward.
To be able to walk & talk at the same time.
To pick an outfit out of my wardrobe 1st time, knowing it will fit :)
To not let food rule my life.
To enjoy my beautiful boys instead of feeling tired all the time.
Xx

Definately with you on keeping up with the kids Mandy x
I feel so guilty about all the times I couldn't go on rides or long walks with them.
One of the worst was not being able to go on the little mini train at the wildlife park and basically not going on ANYTHING at legoland...
Here's to racing around with the kids in the summer and never feeling like the odd one out on family fun days again x

Neen said:
Definately with you on keeping up with the kids Mandy x
I feel so guilty about all the times I couldn't go on rides or long walks with them.
One of the worst was not being able to go on the little mini train at the wildlife park and basically not going on ANYTHING at legoland...
Here's to racing around with the kids in the summer and never feeling like the odd one out on family fun days again x

Roll on the summer bet our kids will love it, know I will xx

Great thread!
Hmmm...so much I want!
To be a good role model for my gorgeous 10m old daughter (not a sausage roll model...)
To go horse riding - a lot of places seem to have a 14 st limit
To look nice in my clothes again and to be able to choose funky clothes
To walk up a big hill without fear for my life
There's loads but I just can't think!

i have 2 wishes, firstly to loose enough weight to improve my fertility and secondly to be able to go horse riding again :)

Cheers Judy, I have it back in a low ponytail round the house but it would be nice to look a bit different now and then! I had about a foot cut off it the other day but it's still long and not so fine at the bottom.

I think weight loss boosts confidence so much...I would like to participate in life more instead of hiding and avoiding things

Just thought of some more-:
To get out of the shower not feeling just as hot and bothered as I was when I went in.
To paint my toenails without going dizzying.
To wear pants that don't roll down or cut your circulation off.
To go out without someone saying 'have you not had him yet?' - he is 7 months old lol.
I'm sure there's loads more xx

A few more.
To walk into a food store & order normal food & not have people look at me as if they are thinking 'god like she needs that'.
To go swimming with my baby boys without everyone staring at me.
To go out for a meal & not have to order three courses.
Wow I can't wait xx

A few more.
To walk into a food store & order normal food & not have people look at me as if they are thinking 'god like she needs that'.
To go swimming with my baby boys without everyone staring at me.
To go out for a meal & not have to order three courses.
Wow I can't wait xx

Good goals/targets too aim for , wishing you all the best xxxx:D:D:D

Just thought some more, this is doing me good as I keep wondering if I'm doing the right thing (op on the 11/4) then I read this & think hell yes lol
To not have to wear big clothes covering everything when all around are scantly dressed.
To not spend hours thinking what the hell am I going to wear grrrr
To rush the kids to school without feeling you are going to have a heart attack or coursing an earthquake lol.
I'm sure I'll think of more xx

Back