• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish list !Read for that bit of motivation!!

To feel confident (especially when meeting new people) without thinking that i would prefer to be hiding under my duvet!

Can't wait to walk down the street, see my reflection and think...Damn I'm hot!!

I can relate to most of the posts too, but the main ones for me would be:

1. To go on an Aeroplane without having to ask for an extension belt
2. To be able to buy matching bra and knicker sets
3. To be able to buy clothes in any shop
4. To be able to go on the rides with the kids
5. To make my ex-husband regret leaving me (even though I'd tell him where to go if he asked me back)

Live to enjoy my sons (currently 21, 18 and 15) into their older ages and their families when/if they make those steps rather than leaving them far to early in their lives.
To be healthy and happy with myself long into my old age and planned retirement in the sun
To look at myself in a mirror sideways and see a flat relection not one that sicks out back and front around the middle and bum as I do now.
To be able to wear clothes that flatter my new shape rather than seem to excentuate the current one by skimming the large bits.
To have lots of energy to do those things I can't now.

My wish list changes almost hourly but right now I would like
1. Some lovely new boobs
2. No apron ruining the line of my clothes
3. To continue to feel this DAMN GOOD lol xx

Awesome Nadine!!! You look tiny!!! Bet you do feel wonderful..I can only imagine!

Yeah I agree I want new bewbs as well... just for them to face the same way as the rest of me when I'm walking along would be fab

To break my family circle - mum & grandmother both had diabetes & both died of heart attacks at 71 :)
X

Neen said:
Yeah I agree I want new bewbs as well... just for them to face the same way as the rest of me when I'm walking along would be fab

Hahahaha! So funny and so true for me too! Xx

Back