• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish me luck start my pre-op tomorrow

rickysmrs

Pmsl ive been grazing all day...........not like me but eh I had to eat it of bin it lol roll on week tuesday really getting excited now :):D

:( well you all for the encouragement...............well my one n only support that from Samsara who kindly sent me a private message cheers chic xxx

Sorry -didn't see this. Good luck.

I didn't see this either, sorry hun! Hope the first day of the pre op diet is going well :)

Good luck. I start mine next monday and I'm not looking forward to it. I'm currently making the most of being able to have what I want. Monday its down to business and full steam ahead on the beginning of the rest of my life. Wishing you the best of luck with your loss :) x

Woop Woop Good luck rickysmrs, Hope the next 2 weeks fly's past x

Sorry rickymrs i missed this post as well. Good luck for the pre op diet. Hope this week will roll in fast for you xx

Good luck with the pre op diet. I am just catching up with the weekends posts now as not been able to get online much the past few days.

Woop Woop Good luck rickysmrs, Hope the next 2 weeks fly's past x

Only one week pre op for me hun op is a week tomorow xx

Thanks everyone sorry for being stroppy (tom) stupid hormones. well the day has been fine not felt hungry im doing the alternate milk diet so i dont feel deprived cause im still effectively eating solids. Also kept myself busy painting some of the garden fence, but then my energy levels crashed as I suffer from chronic fatigue so had an afternoon nap.

But thank you all for the support xxx

good luck. know how you feel about hormones. have been on milk diet for one week and then today had to eat something so had scrambled eggs as i have two weeks to go on this diet. am back at luton next tuesday then op the next week. to top it all my daughter has broken her right wrist through playing football and shes right handed and guess what. shes in her final year and starts exams in full next week and i,m going into hospital the following week.it never rains but pores. thank goodness for my mum who helps. so this may is getting a bit stressed. anyone else cheated a little on this milk diet and what happened please. i feel so guilty having those eggs!!! good luck rickysmrs.

plus to sleevegirl. did you see big body squad last night? 7th may. they showed a gastric sleeve op i believe on a largish gentleman. very interesting.

good luck, keep us updated with how you are getting on x

How's your pre-opp gone x

Look forward to ur new life

I'm so happy for u. Haven't been on here ina while. Good to c u have ur date. Keep going on the preop. Its tough but so worth it !!!! U r not gonna believe how that weight is just gonna drop off u. ...honest its amazing !!! Can't wait to hear the progress. Mine is six stones now :) xxx good lucj xxxxx

well thats day three over n done with...........really not had much to gripe about only prob ive had is i didnt drink enough on day 2 so had headache which kept me awake all night last night............not made same mistake today prob is im running to the loo every 3 mins lol..........thanks for ur support. xx

Back