• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish me luck start my pre-op tomorrow

Good on ya Rickysmrs x

Good luck Rickymrs x

Good luck with it Rickysmrs x

really pleased to hear it, glad its going well

Day four ss its late...........I switched to yogurt diet as per mydietian advised to see how my stomach copes (doesnt cope well with too much dairy) eating the yogurts unlimited (no fat) was actually a nice change from the lettice leaf n coldmeat I was having :). Contineuing yogurts on day 5 will keep u posted as may have to go back to the lettice yuk but I suppose it is something I will have to get used to post op any way. :p

More than half way there too :)

Day six.............Had rush appt at out of hours GP yesterday my son had been complaining of feeling poorly I just thought he had hayfever so was giving him anti histime turns out he had a bad viral infection which I've ended up catching as I have alow immune sytem.............so panic stations mangaged for us both to see the doc as I was concerned about op on tues so she has put me on strong antibiotics double the dose until tomorrow fingers crossed everyone that they work. At the moment i'm feeling more ill from the antibiotics then the infection lol so in bed feeling as though I want to be sick with any movement but gonna push through it in hope to clear the infection. The doc has said she cant see any reason why they wont do the operation as the infection is viral rather than bacterial but I need to phone them tomorow and explain so fingers crossed everyone PLEASSSEE that I dont have to re -schedule.

as for pre-op ive stayed on the yogurts as I felt they were more practical as I could always bring one or two out in my handbag. Weighed myself this morning and have lost 6lb I do feel week and tired more than usual as I suffer from chronic fatigue but only since this infection took hold. Good luck everyone. I will keep you posted as to weather I will be going under the knife on tuesday or not :). If not it wasnt meant to be and I will have another date soon :)

Or no rickysmrs, hope you and your son are feeling better soon. Fingers crossed and you will still have the opp x

Last day of my pre-op sailed through no problems sticking to it 7lb lost .............phoned hosp thismorn spoke with the pre-op nurse that seen me back in Jan explained about infection n antibiotics told me to come in, in the morning as planned it will be up to the anthethatist (however its spelt lol) to say yes or no but she thinksit will be OK. so budge up abit on that loosers bench i'm on my way weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

Or I am pleased for you hun. Bet you are over the moon with the weight-loss, you have done real well. Hope you and the bairn is ok. good luck with your opp x

Back