• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wk 4 post op

crzydoglady

So its been 4 weeks for me on tuesday just gone. Ive had no probs drinking fluids and swopping back on to solid foods (all be it tiny portions) ive started at the gym this week and so far ive lost almost 2 stone in the 4 weeks so im well chuffed and suprised and how quickly im bouncing back
Only thing i have to avoid is fizzy water as i fancied a bit of a change and one sip make me full so apart from that i think im going in the right direction :)

Oh great to hear you have recovered so well. Great weight loss too, well done.
Fizzy drinks are not recommended for us. I am craving them too, especially in this warm weather. I am guessing it does cause discomfort. Maybe even stretch sleeve but I think this is in dispute (says she who craves little bit of champagne this weekend he he)

Oh great to hear you have recovered so well. Great weight loss too, well done.
Fizzy drinks are not recommended for us. I am craving them too, especially in this warm weather. I am guessing it does cause discomfort. Maybe even stretch sleeve but I think this is in dispute (says she who craves little bit of champagne this weekend he he)

Oh dear... does that mean Prosecco is off the menu for me in future? Damn!

Back