• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WL18S COME AND GET YOUR PRIZE

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
A few of us ladies have decided that your the biggest loser so far on the wls section holding the title at 14st ! so we now officially crown you our king of the losers.

you have done so well on your journey, and you an insperation to many members here.

WELL DONE !:0clapper:

so please accept this crown from all of us for being the biggest loser here.:king:

Attachments

• crown.jpg
    crown.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
congrats! :king2:

A few of us ladies have decided that your the biggest loser so far on the wls section, so we now officially crown you our king of the losers.

you have done so well on your journey, and you an insperation to many members here.

WELL DONE !:0clapper:

so please accept this crown from all of us for being the biggest loser here.:king:

Congratulations a phenominal acheivment:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

congrats kingy! lol :king: :party0038::party0038::party0038:

.x.

A heck of an achievement :) well done

Ok so who is the biggest losing queen? LOL

i havent been on this site long but i nominate fat-girl-slim. her diary is a great read and her weight loss is even better she has lost over 5 stone in 5 months but the reason i think she deserves to be queen is that she started off at 15.5 stone so as she wasn't really heavy in the first place i would have thought the weight would have been harder to lose. just a suggestion.
lisa xxx

i havent been on this site long but i nominate fat-girl-slim. her diary is a great read and her weight loss is even better she has lost over 5 stone in 5 months but the reason i think she deserves to be queen is that she started off at 15.5 stone so as she wasn't really heavy in the first place i would have thought the weight would have been harder to lose. just a suggestion.
lisa xxx

Yep I agree but a tie with Paul

So it's Phat Girl and Paul for me.

xXx

Theres a few I'd nominate for queen.... Shelbell, hopelesscase and Phatgirl

any final decisions on our queen to be ?:D

I posted in the queen to be thread lol, the biggest loser overall is OlsBols who has lost over 17 stone, but that includes other diets before surgery.

The biggest post op loser is Mandy.

well are we just looking at weight loss, or are we looking at what our queen gives to the forum also?? Someone that we look to for guidance and support...?? Nic (PG) prob gets my overall vote as one of the biggest losers who is always there with the right support... but if its post op weight loss only then it would be Mandy

Back