• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WL18S COME AND GET YOUR PRIZE

Thankyou very much it' most appreciated, it's nice to have such support and inspiration around on this site, you all deserve crowns in my opinion.

P.S its actually 14 1/2 stone from my highest weight but hey who's counting ................. pmsl.

Thankyou very much it' most appreciated, it's nice to have such support and inspiration around on this site, you all deserve crowns in my opinion.

P.S its actually 14 1/2 stone from my highest weight but hey who's counting ................. pmsl.

hey that extra 1/2 stone is very much worth counting, well done !

:D can i try on your crown please ?:rolleyes:

you win the banding crown hands down liz in my opinion xx

you win the banding crown hands down liz in my opinion xx

ty for that sam, but i am not worthy as im still battling to get back down to the weight i got to with my old band. :sigh:

hey that extra 1/2 stone is very much worth counting, well done !

:D can i try on your crown please ?:rolleyes:

You can have my crown any time you like hun, and I'm really looking forward to passing it on to someone who can do even better than me.
Your right about the half stone of course, if I can loose another 4 stone then I will be at the thinnest I have been since I was about 17 years old ...............lol.

You can have my crown any time you like hun, and I'm really looking forward to passing it on to someone who can do even better than me.
Your right about the half stone of course, if I can loose another 4 stone then I will be at the thinnest I have been since I was about 17 years old ...............lol.

im sure you can loose the remainder of the weight that you would like to loose, you have done great so far, anything in life is achievable if we want it enough x

ty for that sam, but i am not worthy as im still battling to get back down to the weight i got to with my old band. :sigh:

dont knock yourself Liz. You are a massive inspiration to all the banders here. The only reason you gained any weight was due to a faulty band and not because you werent doing things right. Just imagine, you would be a healthy weight now if your first band hadnt been faulty.

Back