• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wls in the papers and magazines

amazing, as previously mentioned his mum would be so happy im sure....

Wow thats fab i saw a programme on a guy similar weight to him that Dr Chris off gmtv helped him go from a similar weight, i wish i was mentally as strong as that WOW .

Oh my goodness what a fantastic storey.

The guy is a hero and he should be very proud of himself.

What a fabulous story. It sounds as if he's making up for lost time! xx

WOW! That is the most incredible before and after photo I have ever seen!

Being the way he was, he has an insight into how people treat other people. The woman who gets him will have to be 100 carat.

WHAT A HUNK!!! I WOULDN'T MIND A NIGHT OUT WITH HIM :gimi: :gimi:
I'V GONE ALL SILLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just goes to show that with determination of spirit and an iron will you can achieve anything. If I was him I wouldn't ever be able to stop smiling!

Story in SUN...70 stone man to be moved to Chichester...

I assume Mr Somers and his team plan a gastric bypass.

I hate how the paper wants people who know the guy to come forward...if he wants it to be public then he will do interviews himself.

Lets hope they manage to get him there.

That is so annoying, why cant they leave him alone? Its bad enough going through all this without having the worlds media on you.

Sorry to rant, but if it was me Id be mortified...

Poor poor guy - of course all the 'fat haters' come out and slag him off. doesnt anyone have compassion anymore?

I don't know if you saw the 'Inside Out' programme last night but it would appear that many people do not have any compassion towards bigger people, no. It's sad.

Cuppa xx

why is it that people dont get a fair trial, if he were being moved due to cancer they woudlnt find it as bloody interesting
x

Story full of exagerated facts as usual. Poor guy, hope everything goes ok for him.

Back