• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLSers...

blue_grapefruit

is back to stay!
Hey gang,

I just want to say how happy I am that this forum is being used so much. I've been on this forum for a while now and this is the busiest I've seen it.

I'm so glad that minimins has attracted such great members to this durgical weight loss forum, and want to say a "big well done" for sharing your stories and advice.

Your input will help so many people who are looking for a way to a new life, with loads of top tips and experiences.Keep it up!

Love BG xxx

Hey BG

Thats a nice thing to say and hopefully all the stories will help others especially those recently gone through the surgery. I know that their help and advice has been a great support to me and I've met some lovely people on here xx

and me Nic, you've met some lovely people and me :D

I tried the other wls forums, but don't like them (am fussy).

Thanks BG

I find minimins fantastic used it when i did LL and cambridge..... have to say everyone on has been wonderful......

It is fantastic to have so much support threw a hard time.......

hi bg thanx for that well i find this forum fanbloodytastic lol reading all the threads of every1 either going or have had the band or bypass xxx

Glad everyone is feeling the minimins lurve!!

Here here BG!! :clap:

Back