• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Time for a group hug...

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Only joking lol

But seriously, then tension on here is palpable at the moment.

This is not a thread for anyone to start arguing or pointing fingers. It's one to say we are all adults and now is time to respect that we are all different.

Our interpretations are different, advice we get from our teams are different, our lives are different. None of this means we have to fall out (either in threads or in private messages) neither do we have to love each other.

But, if this forum is going to continue and not scare new and old members off, we all need to chill at little.

That also includes being open minded to advice. Sometimes we hear what we don't want to hear. We can ignore it or simply say thanks and ignore it lol

I myself have been caught up in a forum war of recent. It's upset me a lot. But it's over now and I hope soon other wars will be too.

I want to 'Feel the love on the room' - Darius Danesh (Popstars the Rivals lol)

So let's talk about the positives of why we use this forum and raise the vibration back to a nice one (or just ignore me lol) xxx

I love this forum as I find the help and advice invaluable for the times I feel unsure if I'm doing the right thing.

And yes tension is building which I don't like as I have enough of that with my life in general.

However, I am a happy bunny today and intend to stay that way

Nanny Og said:
I love this forum as I find the help and advice invaluable for the times I feel unsure if I'm doing the right thing.

And yes tension is building which I don't like as I have enough of that with my life in general.

However, I am a happy bunny today and intend to stay that way

Nice answer and ditto. I feel on top of the world.

Last week my personal life was a strain. Usually the forum would be my release from that. But it was just added pressure. So I hear you on that.

The support here is defo invaluable. I would have found my journey much harder without this place :)

Nice try Sophie, & I agree with the sentiment, but it seems the main offender has just found fresh victims to talk down to ... :sigh: Glad you are feeling more like yourself today, chick xx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Nice try Sophie, & I agree with the sentiment, but it seems the main offender has just found fresh victims to talk down to ... :sigh: Glad you are feeling more like yourself today, chick xx

I feared that may be the case :(

But the vast majority of us can rise above it and try to get on :)

(I should have been a hippy with my idealistic dreams lol....)

And thanks Twink. I have finally realised (it has reached my brain) that my bypass is for life. It's not going to be taken away from me. So losing slow isn't an issue. I am losing and will continue to. It's liberating :D. Hope you and hubby are ok xxx

I feared that may be the case :(

But the vast majority of us can rise above it and try to get on :)

(I should have been a hippy with my idealistic dreams lol....)

And thanks Twink. I have finally realised (it has reached my brain) that my bypass is for life. It's not going to be taken away from me. So losing slow isn't an issue. I am losing and will continue to. It's liberating :D. Hope you and hubby are ok xxx

Not too bad at the minute, thanks darlin ... just waiting for assorted hospital appointments :(
Losing slowly isn't always a bad thing either as it gives your skin a chance to adjust (that's what I tell myself, any way, lol) looking at your latest pics though, you already look gawjuss so any loss now will be icing on your lovely cake (oooo, did I say cake again :eek:) bahahaha xxx :):)

Don't wanna hug NUGH!!!! *ggls* J/K

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Not too bad at the minute, thanks darlin ... just waiting for assorted hospital appointments :(
Losing slowly isn't always a bad thing either as it gives your skin a chance to adjust (that's what I tell myself, any way, lol) looking at your latest pics though, you already look gawjuss so any loss now will be icing on your lovely cake (oooo, did I say cake again :eek:) bahahaha xxx :):)

No c words allowed on the forum lol. I think that's why Caren days twunt! Rofl!!

And you are right. Every cloud has a silver lining. Thank you for the lovely compliment too. You are lovely (((hugs)))

I how you get the appointments soon and that your hubby will be ok. He has you. Which must help loads :D xxx

I am feeling the love in the room lol

HiddenBeauty said:
Don't wanna hug NUGH!!!! *ggls* J/K

Lol!!! You will get a forced hug Kitty!!! Lol

I would just like to say that this forum has been a godsend to me & thanks to everyone on here.
Agree with all the previous comments & would specifically like to thank Fluffs for all her fantastic posts & words of wisdom & a great sense of humour.
There are so many of you to thank & you know who you are. Don't let a Few negative people stop us.

No c words allowed on the forum lol. I think that's why Caren days twunt! Rofl!!

does that include Cheryl ?:cry:

pandora said:
does that include Cheryl ?:cry:

Nah, we can allow a few C's lol. Just none with calories or swears lol

Ruthie, you may just be good at avoiding it. There has been a whole heap of arguments, tension, disputes, b*tching and smiling assassins lol. Just needs to end, as this forum is awesome otherwise xxx

Bellydancer57 said:
I would just like to say that this forum has been a godsend to me & thanks to everyone on here.
Agree with all the previous comments & would specifically like to thank Fluffs for all her fantastic posts & words of wisdom & a great sense of humour.
There are so many of you to thank & you know who you are. Don't let a Few negative people stop us.

Thank you muchly :D you are a fabulous forum member too. I am glad you appreciate my random mind. Now and again it accidentally causes me to talk sense lol

Bless you Sophie - I hear you hun but sadly I suspect you're preaching to the converted.

There are some who just don't want to be given an honest answer and take advice as a personal attact or those who think their 'opinion' is fact and we should all be grateful to read it. Rant over...

I appreciate the advice and support I get on here but wish it was less stressful as I have enough of that in the real world.

Feel the love girls xxx

newcy said:
Bless you Sophie - I hear you hun but sadly I suspect you're preaching to the converted.

There are some who just don't want to be given an honest answer and take advice as a personal attact or those who think their 'opinion' is fact and we should all be grateful to read it. Rant over...

I appreciate the advice and support I get on here but wish it was less stressful as I have enough of that in the real world.

Feel the love girls xxx

I hear ya. I really do. I had a sinking feeling while writing the post and know in my heart the bad apples may choose to remain bad.

The stress on here as been intense of late. I really hope it breaks soon xxx

Aw bless you Denise , sending the love back :D

I've no idea what's gone on as I haven't been her for 9 months due to a variety of things going belly up so not being able to go ahead with my procedure but wanted to say how great it is to see so many people I used to know on here looking so good.

Fuffs, I remember you from one of the slimming club forums or possibly Cambridge all stressed. And then all the frustrations getting your op approved so thrilled to see it went ahead x

suepat10 said:
I've no idea what's gone on as I haven't been her for 9 months due to a variety of things going belly up so not being able to go ahead with my procedure but wanted to say how great it is to see so many people I used to know on here looking so good.

Fuffs, I remember you from one of the slimming club forums or possibly Cambridge all stressed. And then all the frustrations getting your op approved so thrilled to see it went ahead x

Yeah, I remember you from Minimins. I think it was when I was on Exante. So nice to see you again (((hugs))) sorry to hear you couldn't have your procedure. Is there still a possibility in the future? Thank you for your lovely words :D still feels surreal in some ways xxx

Back