• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Women who want to be fat

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
well they can have my fat as a transplant if they want :D

crazy people :D xx

lot of doners here hehe

So irresponsible and thougtless ...if they have kids especially...I am ashamed of the dreadful role model I have been and CANNOT wait to get healthy...I want to be a healthy active positive Mum for as many years as I can and I want to contribute to life fully.

I read that story and also went onto the forum that they mentioned "fantasy feeders" omg it made me sick to read the posts on there.
What is wrong with these people i was shocked to read their posts about how to get as fat as poss, some were eating as much as 12000 cals a day to just gain weight and be the fattest person they can be and this is both men and women.
Think they need to be sent for an urgent psych evaluation !!

I really wish I could eat 12000 calories a day and not care about my weight but living with being so fat is what made me have surgery in the first place. I hated being fat more than I loved my food and I wanted to be healthy. These people obviously aren't healthy, they need medical and psychiatric intervention for their own good in my opinion.

I've not looked at FF site and wonder about people who want to eat to gain more and more weight... I can get the eat what you like and not worry about gaining weight, but to want to actually get fatter i don't understand...

I do have a few friends who actually enjoy being overweight and like the bodies they live in, and i for one won't judge them for it. Each to their own :) xx

I've not looked at FF site and wonder about people who want to eat to gain more and more weight... I can get the eat what you like and not worry about gaining weight, but to want to actually get fatter i don't understand...

I do have a few friends who actually enjoy being overweight and like the bodies they live in, and i for one won't judge them for it. Each to their own :) xx

Here here, after living with consequences of being "heavy", which in my case was only agony whilst trying to walk and needing to have a sitting break every few hundred yards, while looking in envy at the overweight people that had the little scooters! I say only as I know that other people on this site have suffered horrendously with other symptoms which thankfully I never got.

I cannot understand people that want to get so big that they will most likely be bed ridden, diabetic etc. But whilst unable to understand them I cannot judge them as I too have walked, in a way, the same path until I decided enough was enough!

They say that their body makes them feel sexy. After a sugar binge I feel as sexy as a bog brush lol.

I'm struggling to see what is sexy about being so fat you can't wipe your own beehind after a pootie........:kissass:blech

Hmmm Im not sure how I feel about this - part of me agrees that if they are happy then crack on - as for the NHS issue, at the end of the day we all pay taxes to be treated on the NHS, and smokers and drug users are accepted without question for NHS treatment (I smoke)...hmm interesting topic

Interesting article about 'gainers', people who say they love being fat and want to weigh more.
Personally I think they are deluding themselves.

The women who want to be obese | Life and style | The Guardian

This is a very complex issue and is about so much more than simply wanting to gain weight. Often people who do this are justifying the notion that they are fat and happy, seriously, how many of us have allowed others to see us as jolly when we feel anything but!

I once looked after a woman who was living with a feeder, she became very large with bed sores and wounds in her skin folds that simply would not heal, she eventually became diabetic and as this meant that her diet had to radically alter (causing her to lose weight) her partner left her for another woman who was willing to be a feedee.

It's been said that fat is a feminist issue and I firmly believe that women (and men) should be free to be who they want to be but common sense must prevail here. In no other circumstance would be stand by and watch someone deliberately self harm. Perhaps because the focus of this article is an academic professor we mistakenly believe that she must know what she's doing but an eating and body perception or dismorphic disorder needs treatment and support irrespective of how clever the person with the condition is.

This is not simply an issue of size it's an issue of acceptance and of the importance of finding positive and supportive relationships.

One day these women will become ill and hopefully they will not leave it too late to reverse the effects of their weight gain.

People dont think its ok for an anorexic to starve themselves so why is it ok for someone to stuff themselves to make themselves fatter??? Sounds like an illness to me! x

People dont think its ok for an anorexic to starve themselves so why is it ok for someone to stuff themselves to make themselves fatter??? Sounds like an illness to me! x

Me too Dotty! well said!

I'm going to make a very scientific and pc comment about these people: They need their bumps feeling!

Seriously......it is so obviously a psychiatric illness! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I cannot believe that people actually like being fat enough to cause their hearts and bodies serious chronic illness. When I was big I covered up how bad I felt because I was ashamed and didn't want people to think I had lost control, similar to what an alcoholic does when hiding bottles etc. When I started to losing weight people commented that they thought I was happy being big as I never seemed bothered about it. I think its a diversion tactic because it takes such a mountainous effort to do something about it or they don't want attention that being slim brings. it's definitely a psychological illness as is anorexia

I cannot believe that people actually like being fat enough to cause their hearts and bodies serious chronic illness. When I was big I covered up how bad I felt because I was ashamed and didn't want people to think I had lost control, similar to what an alcoholic does when hiding bottles etc. When I started to losing weight people commented that they thought I was happy being big as I never seemed bothered about it. I think its a diversion tactic because it takes such a mountainous effort to do something about it or they don't want attention that being slim brings. it's definitely a psychological illness as is anorexia

Well said, I genuinely believe that our armour in this respect hides the true hurt that we feel when we are overweight.

I agree with everything people have said but what also got me was:-
Where the hell do they get £400 per week to buy their groceries!? I don't even earn that much & have bills etc. to pay!!

Back