• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone watching holby city bbc 1 18 feb?

los in it

Fat for cash channel 5...WHY ?

has anyone watched channel 5 (on catch up tv) this programme? I`m watching it opened mouth! now I`m a fat girl wanting more than anything to be a small girl, now these girls love been big and desire to be bigger some because they like it some for cash. I just don't get it !are they fooling themselves because they are not fooling me a woman on it weights 600lbs !(about 40 stone)its all USA women who have men who like the bigger woman let me know what you think

I saw it too (Next weeks programme is entitled When gastric bands go wrong!!) I too was amazed by the programme for several reasons.

1) The amount of men that enjoy *big* women
2) The woman that was naked in the pool I felt was very selfish - yes she was right in saying that it was her body and her choice, but having her 18 year old daughter to wipe her bum as she is to big to be able to do it!
3) The strippers/pole dancers I thought good on them if thats what they want to do.
4) The girl that was *feeding herself up* and wanted to reach higher and higher weights I felt she was doing this as her only option to make money and I felt sad for her.

I have been doing internet dating since I got divorced and I have been very surprised at the amount of chubby chasers I have had.. I get more 'hits' than another friend of mine who is slim the only difference is she gets messages from nice polite men who show an interest in who she is while I get dozens of messages with heavy sexual undertones..... so yes there are lots of men out there who like the larger lady but most of them are perverts...!

I will second that. I did have a guy ask whether I was active on bbwswingers. Had to explain I wasn't the swinging type, but I found it amusing that he would assume anything goes because I'm fat!

I saw a similar programme last night on italian television and really felt sad and depressed.
We, in this forum, are all struggling for an healthier life, and TV shows how some (I believe not many, luckily) ladies earn their living by destroying their health.
There was a girl who had a feeder boyfriend and was happily gaining weight and lectured the audience on her "healthy way to weight gain"!
I think TV (and it was free TV, here in Italy) should not pass such distorted messages without explaining that obesity is a matter of health.

you made me laugh its true! when you get a man (or whomever) on their own they tell you that secretly men want "something to hold on to" but wont "come out " as such for fear of their friends dissing them. i personally don't get it ,but that's some men for you

having not seen this programme cant comment on it as such but my husband saw a trailer for next weeks episode about the gastric banding going wrong and is determined i need to watch it why i have no clue as even though i am pre op i am hoping not to go banding and go bypass

I saw the ad for the same show I have book marked it on my phone so I don't miss it

im going to find this programme on demand! I couldnt think of anything worse than trying to make myself fatter! The biggest reason being is that slowly you would be killing yourself!!!!! Is anyone gonna watcht he band one on wednesday?

think i might be watching it if hubby gets his way that is will def let you know if i do

I saw the second half of the program by accident but coukdbt turn it off!
It was strange.
And horrible.
I really don't get how they could sayvtheyvwere happy when they coukdbt walk, couldn't wipe their own arse, or wash.
So selfish too.

I have already sky plussed the show on gastric bands going wrong for this week.
I have a band, and any advice or information I can get on looking after it - I'm going to take.

that's what I couldn't understand ,how these women believe its ok .I guess in a small way I didn't look at myself believing "big is beautiful" or im "big boned" or its common in my background (black uk) to have this kind of shape but after having a major health scare last year I now know its not right to be this way and its time to change. deep down they know it too

some guys are happy in their skin but at my heaviest I felt truly hideous and unhealthy beyond words! I would never intentionally put weight on to get like tht! I think I'm gonna man up and watch tht programme Wednesday my husbands point blank refusing though so I'll have to watch it on my own!

Seen the programme coming up about what can go wrong with gastric band really want to watch it but think it will scare me.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Seen the programme coming up about what can go wrong with gastric band really want to watch it but think it will scare me.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

As with all programmes like this it will be sensationalised, after all a programme called, I wanted to have weigh loss surgery but was too scared - or - I had weight loss surgery and it went really well and I'm losing weight steadily, won't make good viewing.

I guess its out to shock/scare people a bit but there are more ops that go right than wrong there was fat surgeons on tv a few weeks back and it only showed success stories so im not put off by what it may show but will still watch it anyway

I've heard a lot of things that can go wrong anyway so fingers crossed I won't see anything I haven't already looked into x

Back