• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone watching holby city bbc 1 18 feb?

emma-louise

my new life!!
I think it told the story well about why some people are not suitable for bariatric surgery. Im always shouting at the tv whist watching Holby but it gave some understanding why they make us jump through the hoops the way they do its not always just to be mean :/ x

Most programmes regarding any baratric surgery are done very poorly and not complete with facts.
Most just ridicule the overweight and a lot of the time they mix up the procedures with one another.
Calling a bypass a band etc.
Even a hospital I had to visit kept calling my bypass a band,when they are completely different.
I think the holby programme was a bit naughty but in all reality some people do stupid things and not follow rules after weightloss surgery.

cld86

Most programmes regarding any baratric surgery are done very poorly and not complete with facts.
Most just ridicule the overweight and a lot of the time they mix up the procedures with one another.
Calling a bypass a band etc.
Even a hospital I had to visit kept calling my bypass a band,when they are completely different.
I think the holby programme was a bit naughty but in all reality some people do stupid things and not follow rules after weightloss surgery.

It was definitely portrayed in way that hadn't delt with her psycological issues with food.. The doctor was disgusting! no empathy what so ever... maybe he will be in the next big kill off lol Dont think I could trust a dr that didnt know which procedure he was on that day lol going for bypass and coming out without a gallbladder ermmm... lol