• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wonderful Whittington people............,

Oooooooooooooooh only just over 3 hours to go!!! I could lie and say I didn't sleep but I slept like a baby (possibly thanks to the two glasses of wine I had tho!!!). Had a lovely lie-in this morning too. Such a lazy day so far!! See you both soon!!!

Lol u lucky gal did not sleep at all am shattered 2 days in a row lol.I will be wearing a dark purple top and black jeans and a black sleeveless kind of long top so u should be able to find me am sure i will be one of the biggest in the room so hard to not spot me.
Am looking forward to meeting the 2 of ya, take care Ellen and c ya in a few hrs xxxxx

I think I'm going to be wearing jeans and a stripey top!! See you soon!!

Oh and I also think it is lovely that your son asked to come! What a sweetie!!!

LOl i have my camera with me as i thought although i hate taking pics its a special day and if the 2 of ya are ok with it maybe we could take a pic of the 3 of us on the first day on our wls journey and this time next yr will be fab to look back at the pic of all of us and see the massive change.
I totally understand if you or Natalie dont want to as i never take pics but today is a special day.
C ya soon hun xxxx

Sounds like a great idea!! Damn, had better brush my hair at least then!!!

It was weird talking to my sister this morning about it. She has finally started to come around so I can actually talk to her without getting angry and crying!!! She was asking the steps of the appointments then we started talking about when I may have my op. Got soooooooooooooooo excited thinking about it!!!

Sounds like a great idea!! Damn, had better brush my hair at least then!!!

It was weird talking to my sister this morning about it. She has finally started to come around so I can actually talk to her without getting angry and crying!!! She was asking the steps of the appointments then we started talking about when I may have my op. Got soooooooooooooooo excited thinking about it!!!

Thats fab hun brush ur hair :D:D:D:D:D and c ya soon xxx

pmsl we forgot to take the picture!!!!!!!

glad ur sis has come round ellen im sure she will not stop asking questions now my bes mate and hubby os like thats asking me alsorts all the time lol.

i cant wait now i hate waiting!!!! but ill have to learn!!

Thats Fab Ellen its good to have someone close to u for support.
Lol we are all like that neither of us can wait for the next meeting, could u imagine if all 3 of us had our app on the same day, for the same surgeon think they might resign after seeing us 3 one after each other lmao xxx

Back