• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wonderful Whittington people............,

Cool. I'll be there for about 3 then.

Cool. I'll be there for about 3 then.
Lol ok Ellen but not sure if i will be there that early depends on the parking situation but will def meet the 2 of ya in the canteen when ever i get a space lol.
Have a good night hun look forward to meeting you xxx

Haha no stress hun! We'll meet when we meet I guess!!!

2 days. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ok I'll stop that now!!

Haha you've come over to the dark side. Welcome!!

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

pmsl
OMG ITS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It sure is hun, hardly slept last night woke up 8 times and that was last night cant imagine how i will be tonight, think i will have to take a nytol otherwise will be shattered.
Have u see the video bout wls at the whit if u have seen it can u give me the link pls.
Thanks hun c ya tomorrow and will look out for ya in ur red top lol xxx

lol i was the same got no sleep last night so im staying up really late tonight.
and ill have NAVY BLUE top on lol
the video is on the whitt website hunny

Whittington NHS Trust Website: Bariatric surgery

here is the link babes

see ya tomorrow!!! ill be the one with the matchsticks holding my eyes open!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol still done know what i will be wearing will look for you, i will tell ya what i will do, will change my avatar so there is a pic on there of me so u and Ellen can try and find me as i have a memory like a sieve and most prob wont recognise ya lol xx

Ok have changed the avatar to my pic, but it is old bout 3 yrs ago when i was 38, since then i am fatter and look much older as u will see tomorrow and poss wearing glasses not sure yet x :)

Haha I'll be the one with the pointy hat and a broom!!

Haven't a clue what I'm wearing. I'll wear nowt if it'll help you find me!!

lol im sure i will see ya babes not sure about ellen though her pic only really shows u her eyes bless her so ill be looking at everyones eyes to fine her lol
Am sure we will recognise each other eventually lol x

Haha I'll be the one with the pointy hat and a broom!!

Haven't a clue what I'm wearing. I'll wear nowt if it'll help you find me!!
:D:D:D:D:D

C ya both tomorrow xxxxx

Mornin Natalie and Ellen, am shattered hardly slept totm has arrived for the second time in 3 weeks i think due to the contraceptive implant i had put in 3 weeks ago.
Aaron asked if i want him to come with me but was really snappy with him last night as he was really peeing me off with the state of his bedroom so i told him to not bother i would prefer going on my own.
Think i will have a sleep on the sofa for an hr now then get up and have a shower as am so tired and still have to drive myself so need a rest.
Have a good morning girls and see ya between 3/30 xxxxx

Oooooooooooooooh only just over 3 hours to go!!! I could lie and say I didn't sleep but I slept like a baby (possibly thanks to the two glasses of wine I had tho!!!). Had a lovely lie-in this morning too. Such a lazy day so far!! See you both soon!!!

Back