• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Won't be around much this week

Sarah Metcalf

I'm off down to Durham tomorrow with Charlie to visit my family. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also going to meet up with my cousin Christine77, who had a bypass in March, can't wait to see them all :)
Will be back Thursday (but not expecting anything from the scales this week, my family love their grub lol). xx

The big question is: how to keep a 4 yr old occupied on a train for 2 hours? I'm taking his dvd player, mobigo, colouring in pad, 2 new toys and top trump cards. I hope this will be enough as I will be only taking a small case and huge handbag. xx

when we went down to our richards wedding on the train i took allsorts to keep alex occupied and he never used any of it, he read a magazine, looked out the window and enjoyed his picnic. so dont stress charlie will make his own entertainment .

cant wait to see you all on wednesday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooo have a lovely time :) train journeys can be tricky I used to do it regularly with my eldest 2 who only had 13 months between them so entertaining a 4 and 3 yr old for 7 hours on a train from sheff to corn was s nightmare.....

Comics, pen and pad, picky bits to eat,

Eye spy, counting games.. ( how many cows can we count) snap making cloud pictures.

Hope you have a lovely time xx

Thanks for letting us know hun and have a fantastic time with your family xxxxx

Have a great time and i hope the weather stays good for you.
Behave youself too, remember the word MODERATION!

XX

Have a great visit Sarah.

I spy would be a good game to keep him occupied, especially with all the lambs at the moment which he'll see from the train window.

Back