• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Duodenal Switch Woohoo broke the 20st barrier (in the right direction ;) ) today!

Fantastic xx

wooohooo well done :))

Sliding down the slippery slope..... Well done.
Lynne x

Yaaaay!Well done you!

Feels great doesn't it? congrats xx

Well chuffed for you.xx

Well Done hon x

that must feel so good to see the 19's.......well done !!!!!!

Well thought I would update this thread rather than start a new one. Am now down to 18st 10lbs so things are going quite well. Have had one or two tum problems but in general I feel like a different person.

Also have been retested for sleep apnea again as I have stopped snoring and hadn't used the CPAP since my surgery date. When they checked the data on the monitoring equipment this morning, they couldn't find any evidence of sleep apnea. Really pleased although it still has to be checked by the consultant and I have an appointment with him next week where I can hopefully hand back my CPAP for someone else more needy.

So that's:

1 - Diabetes in remission: Check
2 - Sleep apnea in remission: Almost a check

Happy bunny :)

Whoop whoop well done you that's great xxx

Brilliant, well done, Karen x

Well chuffed :) and thankful to the digital scales that read to ounce level. 19st 13.4lbs :)

Well done, update us when you hit the 18's please :) and then the 17's, and then the 16's... you get the picture. Your loss is almost as exciting as our own losses, loving these posts xxx

@phatmomma - oops my fault. Thought I would update a thread I had already started. No worries though, I get to say it again hehe. I have just hit 18st10lbs and early indications are that my sleep apnea is now in remission :)

Well done, update us when you hit the 18's please :) and then the 17's, and then the 16's... you get the picture. Your loss is almost as exciting as our own losses, loving these posts xxx

Oops forgot about the 18s and 17s sorry :)

Down to 16st4lbs now :)

Coping much better with various foods now but tend to avoid bread and the only red meat I have is mince. I cope ok with chicken and pork.

Feel so much better shedding the weight and back in clothes that have hung in my wardrobe for 10yrs :) and they are now a bit too big.

Holding on before splashing out on a new wardrobe though :)

Back