• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tips for a big loss

Caroline jess

I have my final wedding dress fitting in one weeks time. Although I am at goal I would still like to lose a few more pounds for my wedding. Although I generally dislike crash diet techniques I think it's ok for big occasions. So my question is does anyone have any tips to get a great loss over a one week period, I weigh 10.2 at the moment but I would love to lose three of four pounds this week!

What about the milk/yog diet it sure does work and if it's only for a few days?

I have my final wedding dress fitting in one weeks time. Although I am at goal I would still like to lose a few more pounds for my wedding. Although I generally dislike crash diet techniques I think it's ok for big occasions. So my question is does anyone have any tips to get a great loss over a one week period, I weigh 10.2 at the moment but I would love to lose three of four pounds this week!

Very low carb diet always does it for me. Essentially you lose the fluids your body needs to process them so any bloating also goes. This can be done alongside high fat but that is not advisable for us by-passers.

I bet you look fab regardless Caroline and only you would know if you are a smidgen above 10 stone :).

Exciting time ahead, wish you both a happy healthy life together. :flowers: .

Protein shakes made with unsweetened almond milk would do it. Or ultra low-carb; spend a week on eggs, turkey breast and broccoli and you'll lose a few pounds for sure.

Yeah I think ultra low carb is the best way to go. Syntrax protein shakes, eggs, Chicken, chicken and more chicken. At least I will be full with all that dense protein. Thanks guys x

Yeah I think ultra low carb is the best way to go. Syntrax protein shakes, eggs, Chicken, chicken and more chicken. At least I will be full with all that dense protein. Thanks guys x

Good luck Caroline. Just struggling with my boiled egg and beans for brekkie :) very filling.

Back