• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Workout clothes

Ines4C

I got some tracksuit bottoms from sports direct.com yesterday, but they don't fit. I don't know where to look next. My last bottoms just broke, and I can't go to the gym now because I have no workout clothes. Any suggestions, where I can find plus size track suits?

I get my gym clothes from Next, normally Davina does nice ones x

what size do you need up to?

Try Evans or try leggings? That's what I wear now x

asda ones are good and only 5 quid each iv got loads of pairs for veging around the house in, they are still quite big sizes to

Agree with Asda, Tescos Sainsburys & leggings comments. I used to just wear a baggy t shirt over them.
Leggings also wash & dry easier that track suit bottoms - just a practical tip. I also have a few bigger legging & t shirts so now where as pyjamas. So saved a bit if money there too.

But do leggings usually have pockets? I need pockets for my iPod. Working out without music won't work for me. Will try asda though.

But do leggings usually have pockets? I need pockets for my iPod. Working out without music won't work for me. Will try asda though.

None of my leggings have pockets. Can't you use an iPod carrier or clip. I often pop things like my mp3 player, mobile phone down my bra when I jog or walk LOL stays put & no one's gonna get it down there!!

Hi Next do have bigger sizes on line and the quality is great. I am a size 24. Asda too. Sports direct are really small.... Look in the Next sale section as our size clothes are sometimes still in the clearance section.

Pound land do fantastic clips and iPod holders etc for a quid each ! Fantastic tip to use leggings xx

well im a size 26 and asda one size 24 fit me i wear em all time day or night so comfy only a fiver x

Thanks for all the recommendations, guys. I will try Asda First, as that is the cheapest. Thanks for all the posts though, really helped. X

Back