• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried

So today my husband left me and my three kids
I am about to restart my pre op diet for my new op date but I have no energy for this :( im
Completely lost :(
Sorry I know it's not weight loss related but I just needed to tel someone,
Sad as it seems I have no true friends Id confide in

Heya hun,

I just caught some of your thread and your last post. My heart is really feeling for you, sending big hugs. I can't imagine how you're feeling right now but we are all here to support you, no matter xx

You do have the strength to do this and make it to surgery date, you've been waiting a long time for your surgery. Don't hold all your feelings in to your friends, do you have one good friend you could talk to in person? Talking can help a lot even if it's to get things off your chest.xx

I have acquaintances but nt close friends
I haven't slept and just keep crying ??
I wish this wasn't happening to me and I don't think that I can do this alone
I dnt even have anyone to watch h the kids post op

Oh stacie I'm so sorry to hear things are so difficult for you at the moment, you need to stay strong. We are here to listen, so please feel free to rant away.
I know it's hard, but could you ask your husband to have the children for a few days post op?
Take care hun xx

My ops three weeks away so hopefully by then things will have eased a bit and it's easier to be around him and he can come over and watch the children
Atm it's just so raw
I have no appetite on the plus side so the lsd is going to be easy :) just need to stop that familiar pattern of comfort eating

Oh I'm sorry, totally crap, please use this to spur you on to now change your life for you and the kids!!
You can do it, keep it together and think positive x

? very shocked that I am absolutely fine? deep down I knew this was the right thing and I guess after a few days of shock I now feel fine
It helps that we are still friends
We are going to try co parenting one week with each as We know the kids will really enjoy living with him as well
It wil give me the chance to live my life esp with the op coming up new me new life new opportunities and I honestly can't wait
I have my home my job my children im am going to be fine :)

That's fabulous that you both can share the children... So often it gets messy... It's important you have a life too x

I'm glad we can share as well
A lot of people have looked at me like I'm mad but I know my children will benefit so much from spending a good chunk of time with their dad and they only have to say they want to come home and he will bring them :)
Yes new op date is 17th feb had a blood test today so hopefully the levels are good in time :)
Just had a weigh in to make sure I'm on track still and am 2 stone lighter Thant starting weight so im really happy and proud of myself for not comfort eating during this time xx

Brilliant! 2 stone is amazing, and less than 3 weeks until op! Mines in 4 days so only 3 more days of this diet to go :)
So excited, but also scared!

Back