• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Worried

You can do this because it's for you, keep in touch with us on here because we can help you through the bad times and be there through the good times, because together we will give you all the support you need :)

Last edited:
Oh bless you! I know what that feels like, seems a lifetime ago now but I remember it well. Chin up girl - you need to keep going for your kids, and that includes the weight loss as they need a fit healthy mummy. Nothing better than succeeding at something to put people in their place so dig deep and you can do it.

I'm doing ok, has been a harder recovery than I had imagined, but I'm now 5 days out and feeling much better.
I would certainly suggest that you have some windeze in the house! They have helped a lot xx

Hi Stacie, I'm just at the start of my WLS journey but wanted to wish you all the very best for your op in 2 days time. Loved reading your post, this forum is soooo helpful xx

I'm just at the start of my wls journey, I'm having my appointment with the nurse next month and I will see the surgeon 4 to 6 weeks later so I'll have a better idea of the waiting times after that hopefully xx

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

I'm leaning towards the RNY I think.

How are you feeling this close to surgery? I bet you're all packed and ready to go by now x

Iv gt a lot going on which is distracting me
I still feel like something will go wrong and I won't get the op
Im frantically cleanin house to make sure it's all done before I have to rest lol

Oh bless, it's natural to be worried but I dare say that you've not just woken up one morning and thought ooh, I'll have the surgery. You'll have thought long and hard about it and reached the same decision as all of us. This surgery will change our lives as long as we do our part too. Get your self a nice drink and sit down for half hour and breathe!

I don't sleep much so if you need to talk tonight, don't sit there worrying yourself silly, reach out and I'll be here xx

Back