• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wot a bummer opp postponed

rambo

leicester tigers
well wot bummer
my ex had her date for her bypass on the 29th oct, then today she had a call from the hospital to say they cant offer her that date and have had to postpone the opp till they can give her a new date , god to say she was dissapointed is an understatement she is well upset and doing so well on the liver diet they have told to stay on the diet, but for how long ? all the arrangements wither her work were sorted then this happens i know it cant be helped but the extra stress is no joke , just hope the wait is not to long for her , just hope that the heartlands hospital can get her back in asap:mad:

She must be gutted, I really feel for her. I hope she gets news of a new date very soon.

My date is mid Nov for my op and my biggest worry is it being postponed due to all the upheaval of plans and work commitments. I know it can't be helped but it must be gut wrenching when it happens.

Wishing her well x

oh Rambo i really feel for her, bless her heart, hopefully she will get another date really soon xxx

Ah no thats horrible, I had the same thing, my op was cancelled at walsall manor first time, but luckily I called the surgeons secretarys and told them what had happened and low and behold someone got the flu and cancelled and they called me up 3 days later to go in that night for surgery the next day.

It it soul destroying.

I hope it all works out good in the end.

Bless her have fingers crossed she gets a date soon x

I had a date cancelled in Feb due to stress on hdu caused by swine flu. Waited until June for another. But i do know of someone who'd made it into hospital when theirs had to be cancelled as the op before hers had run over time!!! I can't imagine how thatvwould have felt.
She will get there soon and it will be a distant memory! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I had a date cancelled in Feb due to stress on hdu caused by swine flu. Waited until June for another. But i do know of someone who'd made it into hospital when theirs had to be cancelled as the op before hers had run over time!!! I can't imagine how thatvwould have felt.
She will get there soon and it will be a distant memory! X

omg!! that would be awful, poor them :( hope they went on to be very successful :) x

Yes the rescheduled her for a week and a bit later. But how awful!

Back