• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WOT A COCK UP

i agree whith the rest of them, phone your pct and plead your case. it would be a bigger waist of money putting you through the same treatment twice.
good luck sue.

hi all
thanks for all the replies and support,
OK i have been in touch with my pct and spoken to the chap in charge , he requested all my files from the manor and went through them , he told me i fit all the criteria and is confident of sorting this out by Friday he has emailed the manor and awaiting a response from them now he will ring me Friday and let me no wots wot but it seems i will be staying with walsall manor ,( hopefully)
will let you all know the outcome as soon as i know
regards Steve

hi all
thanks for all the replies and support,
OK i have been in touch with my pct and spoken to the chap in charge , he requested all my files from the manor and went through them , he told me i fit all the criteria and is confident of sorting this out by Friday he has emailed the manor and awaiting a response from them now he will ring me Friday and let me no wots wot but it seems i will be staying with walsall manor ,( hopefully)
will let you all know the outcome as soon as i know
regards Steve

Oh that is great news indeed, let's hope he can get it sorted for you! It would take one hell of a heartless so-and-so to turn you down at this stage and make you go through it all again. Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow! :D

Oh Steve what a nightmare..... I had been wondering how you had got on but not really spent much quality time on here to find a response to our mails over the last few days.
The wonderful University hospital at it's ruddy best referring you to the wrong place!!! just think how much longer the process could have taken if you hadn't called.
I hope it all falls into place now mate.xxx

Oh Steve what a nightmare..... I had been wondering how you had got on but not really spent much quality time on here to find a response to our mails over the last few days.
The wonderful University hospital at it's ruddy best referring you to the wrong place!!! just think how much longer the process could have taken if you hadn't called.
I hope it all falls into place now mate.xxx

hi Rachel
yea they really know how to cock it up and wots worse Prof Kumar got a new sectary who could not even use a fax machine heavens above , they first sent my referral to Northampton god knows why,
so when i rang to ask about it i had to explain it all to her so it could be put right, which to her credit she did there and then.
but that sectary has now left and a new one started 3 weeks ago the one who cant fax lol,
well i have had a call from warwickshire pct and been told all about how the mistake came about and not to worry as it will be sorted swiftly by Mr Compton whom i spoke with ,
i then had a call today from cov uni hospital were i had to explain wots wot to this chap again i was told not to panick it will all be sorted swiftly and will not be a problem:rolleyes:!!!!!!,
well we shall see i will be ringing them Monday to see wot the state of play is and if it is all sorted
regards Steve

hi Rachel
yea they really know how to cock it up and wots worse Prof Kumar got a new sectary who could not even use a fax machine heavens above , they first sent my referral to Northampton god knows why,
so when i rang to ask about it i had to explain it all to her so it could be put right, which to her credit she did there and then.
but that sectary has now left and a new one started 3 weeks ago the one who cant fax lol,
well i have had a call from warwickshire pct and been told all about how the mistake came about and not to worry as it will be sorted swiftly by Mr Compton whom i spoke with ,
i then had a call today from cov uni hospital were i had to explain wots wot to this chap again i was told not to panick it will all be sorted swiftly and will not be a problem:rolleyes:!!!!!!,
well we shall see i will be ringing them Monday to see wot the state of play is and if it is all sorted
regards Steve

You mean i've gotta sit like this till Monday? OMG i'll never untwist me legs, toes, fingers, hernias again.....

Seriously though i'm hoping justice will prevail and you will stay with us Manor Possee xx

You mean i've gotta sit like this till Monday? OMG i'll never untwist me legs, toes, fingers, hernias again.....

Seriously though i'm hoping justice will prevail and you will stay with us Manor Possee xx

lol hi Julie
well girl it should keep you of trouble this weekend if you do lol
yea i really hope they sort it,

i don't need the hassle starting at heartlands again to get to the stage i,m at now with the manor
but they seem confident it wont be a problem so we will see as you say every things crossed lol

Oh Julie you really are a pill lmao.......
Funny my consultants secretary was tosh too.... took 9 months to get me a sleep test!!!!! NINE CHUFFING MONTHS!!!!!! I ask you.. I had to write to CEO in the end as things were just not progressing. I have no more faith in the consultant at Cov Uni Hosp and will not go back to see him. Hopefully with it going through Heartlands things will work better for me, just a longer trip to see them.
We'll get there eh Steve :)

hi Rachel
yep it will get done girl , walsall manor wanted me to have a test for sleep apnea, and ask my doctor to sort it for me, which he done no bother i had a appointment within a week the test done a week later found i have sleep apnea and was given a cpap machine a week after that,,,,, this was through cov uni hospital , but not through my weight management treatment team, so just gonna give the pct a ring on Monday to see how it all went and were i am going to have the opp but this seems most likely at the manor now from what i have been told so far , we shall see lol
regards Steve

Back