• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

would it be ok?

hi agnes how is the diet going? i am starvin lol! only two more sleeps. still not believing that it is happening! how come you got a target they never gave me a target. i am sure though if you continue being focused you will be absolutely fine. i have lost 16lbs so far on the pre op and only been doing it for 12 days. it is hard but i havent cheated at all and it has paid off. (wow...my belly just did the biggest rumble ever!!! lol) sorry put me off lol. i am sure you will do great and the difference with this diet is there is a fantastic reward at the end of it. let me know how you are getting on xxx

BECKYBROWN80 said:
hi agnes how is the diet going? i am starvin lol! only two more sleeps. still not believing that it is happening! how come you got a target they never gave me a target. i am sure though if you continue being focused you will be absolutely fine. i have lost 16lbs so far on the pre op and only been doing it for 12 days. it is hard but i havent cheated at all and it has paid off. (wow...my belly just did the biggest rumble ever!!! lol) sorry put me off lol. i am sure you will do great and the difference with this diet is there is a fantastic reward at the end of it. let me know how you are getting on xxx

Only one more sleep left. I'm so excited for you and well done you for being so focused and losing 16lbs. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

No idea why he gave me a target. Maybe because I carry my weight around my middle. I'm being a bit more focused and determined to stick to the liver shrinkage when I start it.

Woohoo, this time tomorrow you'll be all done. Really looking forward to hearing how you're doing. Hope you get some sleep tonight. Ax

Back