• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow...im impressed with myself

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
I know i go on a bit about the power of the mind, but my mind is impressing me.

The last few days making good food choices has been really easy (which it normally isnt) but last night in work all i ate was a teeny weeny tuna salad (1/4 can of tuna and about 5 lambs leaf lettuce and 4 baby tomatoes) and a small pot of sf jelly at 8pm.
By 5pm when driving the 30 minutes on my way home i would normally be starvin' marvin' and stop off at macdonalds, but this morning i asked myself if i was hungry and i was not. I didnt have no desire to eat and when i asked myself what did i prefer 'a weetabix or big mac' i found myself desiring a weetabix!!!!

I woke up about an hour ago and really am not hungry, where normally i would have had my breakfast by now.

It seems like my mind is not having any battles with me at the moment.

Im impressed...lets hope it continues

Tam
xx

That's good to hear!! I think if we actually give ourselves a chance , we are perfectly capable of making the better choice!
I think we are guilty of dismissing the fact that what we eat is a choice and the world won't grind to a halt if we go for the modest portion or lighter option.
If only it hadn't taken me so long to figure out !!

Well done hun x

Good for you!
I think that half the battle is in the mind, you should be really proud of yourself
Best of luck with your surgery
Take Care

Back