• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WoW!! Nearly time for my opp

caraline

Hi everyone, I am so excited waiting for Monday to come around, been on this milk diet 7 days now and it hasn't been the greatest but hey! I have done it, which I didn't think it would. I often thought about having a nice chocolate biscuit, But managed to stop myself or have a options chocolate drink which I nearly drank. lmao :brainfart:

There has been some lovely people on here I have become friends with, who have helped me out when I have got myself in a muddle or helped when I needed advice, A big Massive thanks for your help.:thankyou:

ROLL ON MONDAY :woohoo:

Not long at all hun, how are you feeling? You have done amazingly well :) xx

Hiya Caroline dont know is u seen my tips on another post couple of things for ur hospital bag. Lip Balm, dry mouth spray(boots) and gripe water I also put kiddies calpol but hosp will give u this if u cannot stomach the disolvable tablets. and WAHOOOOOO nearly there hunnie xxx

Cheers I am dead excited, I haven't seen what you wrote rickysmrs. I bought some mouth spray and peppermint drops what go in water for the wind, don't no if am aloud the drops like. I will find my lip balm out, I have one somewhere,

How you feeling? hope you not too saw x

they are a life saver lip balm n mouth spray before n after hun xx

Haven't been on for a few days, forgot my password and couldn't find a way to get on vial phone, it was frustrating but back now. Caraline, finally, bet you are nervy excited, this time next week you will be an old hand xx

Hi everyone, I am so excited waiting for Monday to come around, been on this milk diet 7 days now and it hasn't been the greatest but hey! I have done it, which I didn't think it would. I often thought about having a nice chocolate biscuit, But managed to stop myself or have a options chocolate drink which I nearly drank. lmao :brainfart:

There has been some lovely people on here I have become friends with, who have helped me out when I have got myself in a muddle or helped when I needed advice, A big Massive thanks for your help.:thankyou:

Hey you, I am one day behind you, I am still rather anxious but cannot wait to get off this milk diet, it is the hardest thing!

Here's to us!

x

Its a nightmare gem, I can't wait to feel full. I am on making some leak & cabbage soup. I haven't tried it before. Not sure if am aloud it like.

Hiya gems its boots own brand hun usually nr pharmacy bit for oral hygene. xx

Well I did it.

I am sitting in the hospital room having been banded this afternoon. Iam in loads of pain, I hadn't realised how desensitised I have become to opates. The morphine hardly dented the pain.

So trying to move around and should be allowed soup in an hour or so. Iam pleasantly surprised that I can drink almost normally, although I al taking it slow.

I suppose I should start my post op diary now!!
On the plus side the hospital reckon I've lost 10 lbs since my first consulting thought it was 7lbs, but I'm happy to take their measurements!!

Congratulations tubbytutor, hope there's going to be some space on that losers bench for me and southbeach. Lol pleased your opp went well. Hope you enjoy your soup x

Well I did it.

I am sitting in the hospital room having been banded this afternoon. Iam in loads of pain, I hadn't realised how desensitised I have become to opates. The morphine hardly dented the pain.

So trying to move around and should be allowed soup in an hour or so. Iam pleasantly surprised that I can drink almost normally, although I al taking it slow.

I suppose I should start my post op diary now!!
On the plus side the hospital reckon I've lost 10 lbs since my first consulting thought it was 7lbs, but I'm happy to take their measurements!!

Congratulation tubbytutor! I hope you feel better soon xx

i am excited but nervous to caroline.feels like Christmas when you count the sleeps to getting what you wanted but seems forever and a day to come!! failed on the milk diet at 4am this morning. my sugar levels were 2.3 which is really low and I could not get them raised with milk so had a packet of breakfast biscuits. now i'm scared my liver hasn't shrunk and I will have put on weight on.help I need reassurance that all is ok. well done rickymrs and tubbytutor. i'm sure when the pain has gone you will sigh with relief you've done it and on with the rest of your weightloss journey.

Angela

Am sure you will be ok, if its only been the once ang. Am starting to get butterfly's. Am a little nervous now. I think its because it's the weekend now. Not long to go. Fingers crossed and you wilk be fine x

thanks caroline. it has been just the once but i'm a virgo and we only do things if we do them perfectly. ha ha. have you packed yet and are you staying at a hotel the night before? I am so will be in touch with everyone when the deed is over. good luck to you and everyone else for the 21st may.

Angela

No hun, am going in hospital on monday, ready for my opp on Tuesday. I will be packing my bags tomorrow just to make sure I have everything. Enjoy your overnight stay x

2 more sleeps, Nervous, and excited. lmao its crazy x

Its been a funny old week hasn't it hon? Well done to sticking to the diet. HUGE Thank you to you too.. You have helped me every step of the way. Hugs to you.. Nerves have hit me this morning. Trying to be rational but have had tears of fear today! We are soo close to op day now. How are you feeling?

Kat
x

Good luck to you all. You will soon be on the other side and starting the rest of your lives.

Hugs to all you guys going in this week and TT hope your recovery is quick.

Nearly there :) x

Back