• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WoW!! Nearly time for my opp

I just got told to ring in the morning kat x

You'll be fine we all had nerves like that its normal just hope it's quick and first on the lust no waiting around that's the hard bit
Take care

WooP WooP the day is finally here. No more milk diet after today. Good luck everyone. Am bricking it. But not letting it get to me.

Cheers everyone x

Cheers Gem's I will keep you up to date with everything. I have just rang up to make sure my beds ready. And it is thankfully x

Good luck to you all 9 weeks since I was in the same position and I have to say still had a couple of wobbles the night before. But it's the best decision I have ever made have lost 3 1/2 stone since op and 81/2 in total. Feel better can walk further feel 100% better than I have done in ages

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck today x

On route to hospital now. Thanx everyone x

Well I am sitting in the ward with Southbeach and lisa em. Everything is ok we had our bp done and weight.

Good Luck hunnies xxx

Well I've had my needle in my stomach. And its not too bad. I was worried sick over it. Lol x

All the very best caraline and all the other ladies having their op over the next few days, I am sure you will be fine and come through without a hitch xxx

Back