• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WoW!! Nearly time for my opp

I'm going in at 2pm today. It's weird, I feel so calm I haven't even packed my bag yet!! Caraline and Kaz, I'll be able to say "hello" face to face on Monday, you've done fantastically well on the pre-op diet and have kept me going every step of the way. Xx

I'm Sort of OK, Just a bag full of mixed emotions. I have loads to do over the weekend, I look after my dad since mam died 7 years ago. dad had a brain bleed over 5 year ago and he's still not a 100%. So! I have to pack dads bags today, and then I will be taken dad down to my sisters house, down Yorkshire on Monday Morning. and before we go there I will have to take the dog to the kennels. So! I will have to start my day at 9.30am. so am going be busy. Then I will be packing my bags today too. just to make sure I have every think. I no I will have to go and buy some mouth spray.

And I will have to make sometime to go food shopping. Do you have any idea what kind of foods we will be eating? I no it's liquids. but like chicken soup sometimes has little lumps.

And I am still dreading them bloody NEEDLES :bolt:

Hope all goes well Lisa, See you Monday x

Good luck to everyone who is getting there opp's today xxx

Caraline re your chicken soup with lumps hun Ive bought a tea strainer i think its called basically a mini sieve that fits over cups. Good Luck hun x

Well me and a few of the lasses go in hospital tomorrow, it seems so unreal. I have been waiting for this day to come for nearly 2 years now. Am not going to let my nerves get to me. Got mixed feelings still but this needs to be done.

Me and my husband have had our grandson for the night. Because it will be a while for us to have him again. So we making the most of him. And likewise for him...he has had me up since 5.20 this morning. The little tinker.

Good luck again everyone who's getting there opp's x

Yeah I am going to go down b&m's today to get one. Thanks rickysmrs x

Well me and a few of the lasses go in hospital tomorrow, it seems so unreal. I have been waiting for this day to come for nearly 2 years now. Am not going to let my nerves get to me. Got mixed feelings still but this needs to be done.

Me and my husband have had our grandson for the night. Because it will be a while for us to have him again. So we making the most of him. And likewise for him...he has had me up since 5.20 this morning. The little tinker.

Good luck again everyone who's getting there opp's x

Good luck for tomorrow, I am in on Tuesday so will be just behind you, am glad to see you are excited, I am still trying to control my nerves but to be honest just want to be off this damn milk diet now as its driving me mad!

see you on the other side lovely!

xx

I'm sick of this milk diet too. Can't wait for my chicken soup. See you Tuesday x

I'm sick of this milk diet too. Can't wait for my chicken soup. See you Tuesday x

OOoh chicken soup... drooling at the thought. Sick of no energy too. See ya Monday hon and Tuesday gems. Hope it all goes well for lisa em today too. Hopefully we will see her Monday. :)

hugs

Kat
x

Good luck everyone xx

Nervous & excited ?do you have to go in today in preparation for tomorrow or early start tomorrow

Thanx lindy. I am all packed ready. I probably have far too much in my case. Lol. I will keep you all up to date with ever think x

Hi caroline I'm going in tomorro also and feeling very nervous I'm hoping I've packed all I need. What surgery are you having? I'm having a bipass. I'm really worried my liver not gonna be shrunk enough even though I've stuck to diet have u that worry also? Anyway good luck and maybe catch up with you again soon
Annette

Hi there Annettediamond, I am also having the bypass at Sunderland royal. I am worried about the same thing, I have stuck to this milk diet too. but I'm still worried that my liver hasn't shrunk enough. or they cancel last minute. after all the hard work I have put in. I will be gutted. Good luck with your opp though x

Hi my diet wasn't the milk diet it was low carbs and protein I stuck to it but sometime my meal at night looked huge as I filled up on green veg which was allowed unlimited so be fairly easy. I'm self funding so mine shouldn't get cancelled and having it done in Taunton Somerset. Keep in touch and good luck x

Hi there Annettediamond, I am also having the bypass at Sunderland royal. I am worried about the same thing, I have stuck to this milk diet too. but I'm still worried that my liver hasn't shrunk enough. or they cancel last minute. after all the hard work I have put in. I will be gutted. Good luck with your opp though x

See you tomorrow hon . Hehe i have prob packed too much too. Good luck all. Ward c 31 here We come. Do you have to phone lunch time to confirm bed? Kat x

Hi my diet wasn't the milk diet it was low carbs and protein I stuck to it but sometime my meal at night looked huge as I filled up on green veg which was allowed unlimited so be fairly easy. I'm self funding so mine shouldn't get cancelled and having it done in Taunton Somerset. Keep in touch and good luck x

Good luck hon. X

Back