• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
So...I was getting dressed this morning and went to put on my black pants (fancied a change from jeans) and they were too big on me, they were too baggy in the leg to get away with.
So we were shopping today and I decided to try a smaller pair of those pants on and I was sooo thrilled when I pulled on the size 10 pair and they fit me like a glove!!! They fit perfectly and are so comfy, in fact if I were to lose another stone then they would be too big.
I cant tell you how thrilled I was/am, I was grinning like a maniac for so long, hubby was really amused as I was so visibly thrilled lol
I havent felt as though I was losing bulk so much lately, I felt fat if anything, but to get so easily into such a small size has made me realise that I cant be as fat as I feel or as fat as I see myself as.
I just wanted to share my happiness with you lovely people.
Steph xx

Fantastic post Steph, you must be over the moon......Im so pleased for you, size 10 is such a dream size :D Wooohoooo.....well done XX

Woweee Steph the magic no 10. Well done you know wonder you are over the moon.:)

Thanks guys. Im just waiting to hit the size 10 tops now and then Im done hehe
Steph xx

Steph, how wonderful. You'll have to post a picture of yourself in those size 10 pants.

love

Rebirthxx

Very well done Steph... I'm over the moon for you Angel and you stick to your routine so well.

Love and hugs precious xxx

Wow indeed misses!! Even yr head can't argue that a 10 is not a fat birds size!! Well done skinny minny. xxx

Thanks guys xxx
I will take a picture tomorrow :)
Ditz...what my head knows is a slim persons size and actually convincing my brain that Im not still huge are different things lol
Steph xx

I bet you feel like a 'million dollars' Steph... very well done... it's an amazing achievement...

Love and hugs xxx

Wow, a size 10! a size 10! That is my dream size Stephie!
You have to feel totally amazing and you deserve to!

I'm utterly thrilled for you sweetheart!

Grace xxx

Thanks guys xx I am mega chuffed with myself. I think about what size I would be if all of the excess skin was cut away, tiny.
Steph xx

You know what, I do! That is a good way to describe how Im feeling, its as though Im in a wonderful dream, I kind of expect to wake up any minute.
Thanks xxx
Steph xx

Back