• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

dsarah1977

He i can say i wow i lost 5lbs since monday afternoonwhen left hosp,i didnt feel i lost weight but hey the scales dont lie lol i must say i have not binged once and with support from friends and this site is getting through for sure so thanks all and to all my mates

sarah x

He i can say i wow i lost 5lbs since monday afternoonwhen left hosp,i didnt feel i lost weight but hey the scales dont lie lol i must say i have not binged once and with support from friends and this site is getting through for sure so thanks all and to all my mates

sarah x

:bliss::bliss::bliss:
wooo hoooooo sarah thats brilliant ! well done to you, keep up the good work ! good luck on monday with the consultant !:woohoo:

:party0049::party0019:

Gr8 news sarah, i know u can do it...............remain positive and focus and your half way there ............:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d proud of ya x:):):):):)

he i can say i wow i lost 5lbs since monday afternoonwhen left hosp,i didnt feel i lost weight but hey the scales dont lie lol i must say i have not binged once and with support from friends and this site is getting through for sure so thanks all and to all my mates

sarah x

:woohoo:Well done :).
The consultant can't fail to be impressed.

I need some of your will power.

Well done - keep up the good work it will all be worth it in the end and good luck and fairy dust to you for your appointment with the consultant

has been hard i can tell you,butt determined xx

keep that determination up, and keep focused about monday, im sure the consultant will be very impressed with your efforts.

Back