• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wrap vs Sleeve

Common as muck we are lol!!

Ive bottled it and going to have a sleeve now!

Firstly, the fact that it hasnt been approved here yet. I know its because its early days for the wrap yet. I read some stats and they seemed to show better loss with the sleeve, and the hunger monster removed......that was another in its favor. And my bottle going at the last moment!

clairyb said:
Firstly, the fact that it hasnt been approved here yet. I know its because its early days for the wrap yet. I read some stats and they seemed to show better loss with the sleeve, and the hunger monster removed......that was another in its favor. And my bottle going at the last moment!

Good luck Clairyb. Are you all booked up yet? X

clairyb said:

Exactly the same as me. :) not long now!! X

Yes, he was perfectly fine about it :D

Good luck Clairyb. Are you all booked up yet? X

Yes, having the op 16th May. Im flying out a week today.....ooohhhh heck butterflies setting in!!!!!!:fear:

Back