• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wrap v sleeve

She does Marie & it is really tough :mad: 50bmi plus diabetes or severe SA :( It's the same PCT as Andy who really struggled to get his funding :wave_cry::wave_cry: xxx
thanks twink :) its 40 though, which i am, but you have to have severe sleep apnoea and mine is mild, plus 6 months proven weight management which i think i've got, not quite sure. But as you say, Any has a much larger bmi, severe s/a and i think he has diabetes and he still got refused :( its not fair, hes really had to fight bless him xxx

thanks twink :) its 40 though, which i am, but you have to have severe sleep apnoea and mine is mild, plus 6 months proven weight management which i think i've got, not quite sure. But as you say, Any has a much larger bmi, severe s/a and i think he has diabetes and he still got refused :( its not fair, hes really had to fight bless him xxx

Oooops :eek::eek: silly me :rolleyes: nearly right though :D xxx

unfortunatley we all have to fight caren....i have a good feeling that your time will come xxx

Caren, come and live with me, you don't need any co morbids if your BMI is +40 here. :)
oh marie, how lovely would that be!!! lol :) xxx

I cannot rate my sleeve high enough..... I have found very few things I can't tolerate - lamb chops and for some reason poached salmon (think as its sooo rich)..... hey ho..... I can live without these.... 2st 9lbs gone since 15th Nov 2011.... I love my banana tummy ;) x x x

xxpigsgalorexx said:
I cannot rate my sleeve high enough..... I have found very few things I can't tolerate - lamb chops and for some reason poached salmon (think as its sooo rich)..... hey ho..... I can live without these.... 2st 9lbs gone since 15th Nov 2011.... I love my banana tummy ;) x x x

I love my banana tummy too! :) :)

I carnt wait to get my banana tummy well dun on ur weight loss :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back