• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wrap v sleeve

Minime, usually a wheetabix for breakfast, soup for lunch and basically anything i want for tea. Sometimes have a fish (no chips!), a small steak or cold meat with a box of micro chips. Im trying the M&S "fuller for longer" meals at the moment and theyve been very good so far :) Hope this helps

Forgot to say i also have 2 or 3 "snacks" as well. Usually an actimel, a bit of cheese or a couple of crackers with cheese spread or pate :)

Thanks for your help Gaz. I'm going out on 6th February with CB, great to hear from the wrappers further down the line.

Caren, Do you have any Idea when your surgery is likely to be? xx
no mate, i phoned the doctors the other day and it turns out he hadnt even sent the refferal out!! hopefully its gone now, but to be honest i dont think i'll get the funding, and i cant afford it myself, so premature death it is :( lol xxx

no mate, i phoned the doctors the other day and it turns out he hadnt even sent the refferal out!! hopefully its gone now, but to be honest i dont think i'll get the funding, and i cant afford it myself, so premature death it is :( lol xxx

doh dont say that silly - why dont you think you will get funding - lay it on woman - xxx

doh dont say that silly - why dont you think you will get funding - lay it on woman - xxx
there are others who are a lot worse than me that have been refused, bring on the lottery!! lol xxx

Aw Caren :cry::cry: you kill me, sweetheart ... I will sit on Cameron's doorstep before I give up on you :(:( xxx

Aw Caren :cry::cry: you kill me, sweetheart ... I will sit on Cameron's doorstep before I give up on you :(:( xxx
dont worry about me mate, i'll probably have to end up doing it the hard way, here we go, another diet :D lol xxx

dont worry about me mate, i'll probably have to end up doing it the hard way, here we go, another diet :D lol xxx

Not yet, sweetie ... you still have options :sigh: Wait to see what the reply to your referral is & even if it is a no, lots of people have been turned down first time & gone on to get the op. With the new rules coming into play soon, you may end up with better guidelines in your PCT. AND & am still doing the lottery :D xxx

Not yet, sweetie ... you still have options :sigh: Wait to see what the reply to your referral is & even if it is a no, lots of people have been turned down first time & gone on to get the op. With the new rules coming into play soon, you may end up with better guidelines in your PCT. AND & am still doing the lottery :D xxx
Ooohhh the lottery, now what a dream that is!! lol xxx

Someone is lucky every week ... why not us & for such a good cause, YOU :D xx
hahaha i luv ya twink :) and you're right, it could be us :) I'm glad i didnt win this week though, couldnt afford to play lol xxx

hahaha i luv ya twink :) and you're right, it could be us :) I'm glad i didnt win this week though, couldnt afford to play lol xxx

We did :( another £10 down the drain ... I am only playing the weeks my numbers are pulled out from now on :D:D:D xxx

Caren, I'm sure you'll get funding. If not, don't give up! Hopefully the sleep apnea will give you extra points.... I hope you hear something soon!

Back