• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

xmas do

Paula1975

we have our xmas do at restaurant called jimmy spices which does a wide range of food chinese indian mexican steak and more, whats the best to go for, this is first time eating out since op

If it was me I'd go for steak, as long as it was fillet.same rules apply when your eating out. Protein, protein, protein lol. Try explaining that you can only eat small portions too :)

very small amounts, n chew well, few veggies jus leave the carbs n concentrate on the steak. take a doggie/bag or box if you paying you might as well bring some home xx

I love Jimmy Spices Paula, the Epsom one especially. I've not been there since my op as it's an eat all you can for one price. They don't do steaks, but they do lots of Indian, Thai, Chinese and Italian all buffet help yourself style. There is loads you will be able to eat from both the starters and the main courses. Lots of meat dishes both beef, lamb and chicken. You wont be allowed to bring home a doggy bag so don't even ask lol. Just eat what you want to enjoy and have a great night out with your work mates. The puddings are lovely too but you wont be needing one of those lol.

Kate x

looked at the menu online, we're going to the wimbledon one, and the xmas menu has steak or salmon, i havent chanced anything indian chinese etc, but love chicken , i will see whats on offer on the night, but looking forward to it, its my bday soon too going out on 22nd for that.

Really? I find steak the toughest thing going since op over a yr ago.....that's surprised me!

As its your first meal out I'd be saying check their menu online in advance and see whats on there that will slide down versus a solid rump :)

I find rare steak the only meat I can tolerate. I cant do chicken at all :( so it would be steak for me and just chew it well. Xx

Back