• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay 4 stone off!!

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I've finally reached the minus 4 stone mark, and am buzzin cos it's my birthday tomoz too:D:DI can really tell in my clothes now and have gone down 3-4 dress sizes:talk017:
Can't wait to parteeee on Sat night now:beer8::beer8:;):D

congratulations candie thats a fantastic achievement, well done ! i hope you have a wonderfull birthday tomorrow and have a brill party on saturday xxx

liz xxx

Whooop whooop well done girl 4 stone in 8 weeks thats fab and ur bithday wow a double celebration xx

Well done Candie:happy096:

What a fantastic birthday present to yourself! Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!
:553::candle1::bday::birthday::553:
Love Mini xxx

hi candie
thats fantastic weight loss you must be so pleased well done girl time for a bit of a new wardrobe i guess
all the best
steve x

hi candie
thats fantastic weight loss you must be so pleased well done girl time for a bit of a new wardrobe i guess
all the best
steve x
Don't tempt me Steve, i'm a shopaholic:8855::8855:

candy thats absolutely fantastic hun. Well done to you and happy birthday xx

That's fantastic news :D

Well done!

I'm with Mixman on that one and also happy birthday...

Sorry to go off topic but Mixman? Who's pic have you swapped for yours? Looking good dude!

I've finally reached the minus 4 stone mark, and am buzzin cos it's my birthday tomoz too:D:DI can really tell in my clothes now and have gone down 3-4 dress sizes:talk017:
Can't wait to parteeee on Sat night now:beer8::beer8:;):D

Fab news! I hope that will be flat beer, Candie-girl! LMAO!

I'll have to keep my eye on you on saturday night to make sure you don't go falling down any drains, skinny minny!

Lx

Fab news! I hope that will be flat beer, Candie-girl! LMAO!

I'll have to keep my eye on you on saturday night to make sure you don't go falling down any drains, skinny minny!

Lx
and we'll both have to remember not to hide behind any lamp posts;):8855::8855::8855:

and we'll both have to remember not to hide behind any lamp posts;):8855::8855::8855:

Oh no - maybe we're not safe to go out these days? LMAO

Lx

Have a great birthday tomorrow Candie and Nicola. What a fantastic weight loss Candie. Let's hope you get a lot of money for your birthday so that you can replenish your wardrobe.

Rebirth

Back