• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yay yay yay 100lbs

ladiedevilish

Have finally gone past 100lbs yay f ing yay I have lost slowly but reached my first true mile stone!! I gave walked 6 miles today and plan to do more often but as a single parent with a disabled child work out Is hard! Any ideas?

Congrats hun well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Congratulations get that badge up to celebrate your success.
As fit exercise/workouts I should think you get a fair amount caring for your child depending on their needs. But you can get hand weights quite cheaply, as well as those resistance bands. A skipping rope as well as aiding your staid or the bottom step or two. There are plenty of exercises we can all do in many a magazine each week from those popular ladies magazines etc. to give you a gentle start leading to a tougher one as you regain your fitness. Perhaps that will allow you to fit things into your day without having to head to a gym or pool.
Mind you I should take my own advice & get using all that stuff that's collected in my house but rarely used.

ladiedevilish said:
Have finally gone past 100lbs yay f ing yay I have lost slowly but reached my first true mile stone!! I gave walked 6 miles today and plan to do more often but as a single parent with a disabled child work out Is hard! Any ideas?

jillian michaels 30 day shred it's only around 20-25 mins long but gives you a good workout x

fantastic loss!! well done :)
In what way is your child disabled? Is there any way you can incorporate that into your exercise that will benefit both of you? Swimming, lovely walks, horse riding etc good luck :) xxx

Well done hun woohooop !!!!!!!
Have you a wii console ??? maybe try wii fit ???

Well done what an achievement!

Well done thats a great achievement!!! X

Woop! Woop!

Congrats on reaching the 100 lbs down milestone !!!

Well done hun thats amazing... walking is the best form of excercise.. but if you feel you cant get out... then there are plenty of workout dvds which are great and for all different types of levels xxx

Fantastic, isn't it a wonderful feeling :)

Well done on the 100lbs loss ladiedevilish, almost half way, fingers crossed the next 100 goes just as fast.

Well Done hun that's great. I too have found it hard doing exercise with having 2 small children but I got Just Dance 3 for the Wii and when they have gone to bed I do 30 Mins and I found that, that has really worked for me and then when the summer comes I can then take the kids out and get them involved. xx

That's fantastic! Well done x

Back