• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Princess sweetheart you have been here thru thick and thin giving everyone fantastic advise and being strong for them, helping others thru................ now my sweets its our turn to repay you and support u every way we can.......... remember the doubts are normal and will creep in if you allow them, try and keep your mind active and look forward to those times when you can do all you ever dreamed of doing with them kiddies :) This time next week you'll be done and dusted wondering what all the worry was about..... of course its not easy, nor an easy decision to make, but like me this is your last hope of grabbing any chance of a fit healthy future. Keep that picture firm in your mind and move nearer to that goal with each and every passing 'sleep' :)
Being alone will be a scarey thought, but the hospital will look after you brilliantly :) take your phone and update us here, and we'll be with you cheering you on from the sidelines x x x x right to bed Mrs one less sleep x x x hugs hunni

Well said Crystal. Its only natural to be nervous. You're so close, its scary, but really exciting. Can't wait to read how well everything goes for you. xx

GL for 16th, not long now :)

thanks guys i know its just nerves and im being silly but having the kiddies this weekend made me think what if something goes wrong or what if they decide they cant do it etc etc then where would i be for the kiddies i want to be a fit active nanny for them and a fit healthy person for me sick of being ill now of to triple check i have packed everything i need

Those fears for me were out weighed by my fears of not lasting another 10 years without the op.......... the fear of dropping down dead or having a heart attack was fear enough :) of course there is always a fear of any kind of surgery and 'will i wake up' but the way i saw it was, i was in the hands of the experts, dealing with us big ens every day of there lives....
your efforts on the pre op have been outstanding hun ..... ok so its not an easy path to walk post op......... but you will feel the benefits so quickly, and that is one amazing feeling :) x x x x

the waking up isnt so much a worry as have had 5 previous surgeries with no issues but as i tell everyone else it wouldnt be normal if we didnt worry so close it will pass i know it will thanks for the support really appreciate it

so the usual 8 and a pint did manage to walk halfway round the park today again but then had to revert back to the scooter think the hospital trip with my son did me in and i almost passed out while there unsure what went on been fine since oh well tomorrow is another day

Good luck for tomorrow princess just think in 48hrs time you will be sitting on that losers bench at the start of what will be the new you :)

well for the last time i hope tempting fate i have had my 8 and a pint i leave home at 4.30am to head off for my op fingers crossed scared as hell now about being there on my own but thats life ill get over it hope to see you all on the other side thanks all for the support you have been giving me :)

Good luck Princess. Look forward to hearing how it all went. Will be thinking of you. xxx

Waiting im last on list making me 3rd down long wait the surgeon is pushing for band if they can't bypass thats never been an option for me but if it comes to it would rather that than nothing wish hubby was here now need company oh well see you all on the other side

Thanks guy's still waiting grrrrrrrrr

Hope everything went well. :)

Back