• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

So I got home have a headache from hell but no other pain to mention im sure this isnt normal surely should be feeling even wind pain but no just the damn head bordering on migraine

So glad you're home Adele, you can really start the recovery comfortably now. A few people I've spoken to on here have said that they didn't feel too much pain after a few days. I hope it remains that way, but that you get rid of your headache, they're horrible. xxx

Welcome home Princess :) good news on the pain front lets hope it stays that way :) are you getting your fluids in ok..........that could help the headache :) rest and relaxation now hunni heal quickly x x x have a fab Easter weekend enjoy x x x

Thanjs guys still mostly pain free the wind comes out if I rock back and forth so bonus I think the head maybe not enough fluid will try milky coffee later been sticking mainly to nas and water so change of intake might be whats needed

Congrats on getting home hun. I felt loads better in my own house and bed keep moving & sipping those drinks ;) xx

Back