• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yeah I managed it

Enjoyed reading about your first proper meal Terri - i am looking forward to reaching that point myself and feeling better within myself. Thank you for all your support sending hugs with fairy dust to make you sparkle xx

Well done Terri. I'm still a bit scared to try anything thats not wizzed but I should start I think.

Last night Mark made some Lamb Rogan Josh which smelt divine so I pinched a couple of spoonfuls and wizzed them with some rice but it must have been too spicy because I had a sore stomach all night. Was worth it though...:D

Did the beef stay down then? Lots of people say they can't tolerate meat.

Well done Terri. I'm still a bit scared to try anything thats not wizzed but I should start I think.

Last night Mark made some Lamb Rogan Josh which smelt divine so I pinched a couple of spoonfuls and wizzed them with some rice but it must have been too spicy because I had a sore stomach all night. Was worth it though...:D

Did the beef stay down then? Lots of people say they can't tolerate meat.

Could of been the rice that was the problem. Rice and pasta can continue to swell in the stomach as they absorb gastric juices especially when blended.
try some again minus the rice and see how that is. I had spag bol yesturday and literally had 6 shells of pasta the rest was all sauce as i know any more and i then get a sore tummy about 20 mins after eating due to the swelling.

Back